[DO NOT UPDATE] 1.5 UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i updated my laptop to 1.5 it looks awesome
    luckely i can still play emc thanks to my desktop
    yea for capitalism
  2. No you will not
  3. Do you know exactly when the next update will be? I hope it's not in more than ten days, because I don't want to lose all of my stuff! I accidentally updated without realizing that empire wasn't updated! :3
  4. You do not need to worry about losing your res, the derelict protection is frozen during this time.
  5. Naw dude. Happened to me once for updating. Never lost a single res
  6. Few, Thank you both for the answer!
  7. update on where things are: We will not be updating until 1.5.1 is out.

1.5 is a very broken version that should never of been released, so Bukkit will not release an update until 1.5.1.

it would be very irresponsible of everyone to even encourage updating to 1.5.... its such a broken version.

There are still a lot of bugs in 1.5.1 too though, so expect a 1.5.8 to eventually hit...
    5weety, mba2012, jkjkjk182 and 2 others like this.
  8. I dont even want to go to 1.5 yet. 1.4.7 is still nice for me
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. will i lose my res i really hope not im new to the server and i worked sooo hard to gather every thing
  10. hallandr721 likes this.
  11. thanks i was really worried
  12. HELP!! i accidentally updated!!! what do i do im such a noob! How long will it be before i can log on??? will my plot be reposessed???? when you update will i be able to log on as normal???
  13. So it most likely is going to be a while......darn.....
  14. I updated before reading this. Will I lose my res if it takes too long to update? If you're not gonna update in a few days, I think you could probably postpone the whol "If you don't sign in for 10 days, you lose your res." Thanks :p

15. That makes it 3 in a row! Is this a new record?
    People, PLEASE read the previous posts before asking questions like this, it's like the 10th time this was answered...
    AlexChance, jkjkjk182 and mba2012 like this.
  16. You will NOT lose your res. Like Matheus said above, Derelict policy is frozen until we update. Aikar also said that EMC will NOT update to 1.5 until the 1.5.1 update is out as he said that it has a bunch of bugs
  17. Will i lose my res, as i didn't just updated? :p
    ItsMeMatheus and mba2012 like this.
  18. Yes, but this only happens with gold supporters, whose names begin with 'j'. And you MUST have 5 letters in your name.
    jaari and mba2012 like this.
  19. i got 2 things
    1. NOOOOOOOO i want to mine quartz :p.

2. will waste lands come sooner now it will take a while before EMC updates to 1.5.something?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.