[DO NOT UPDATE] 1.5 UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lets you show stuff like this on people's screens:

(note "Quest Points" at the side, and the number on the [ TAB ] menu)

I'd be surprised if it couldn't be adjusted for stuff like mob arena stats, or to show amount of captured sheep per team for Creature Capture, and stuff like that.
    mba2012, penfoldex and catwarrior7 like this.
  2. it is here......HOPPERS,QUARTS,EVERYTHING
  3. I can't wait to go to the new wild and nether areas.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  4. Agreed on that, the wastelands will make this update even more awesome! :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. 1.5 is OUT!
  6. well crap i updated without seeing.
  7. Oops, Silly Me. It was just so.....Tempting. :(
  8. Its to tempting.. I need to update.
  9. I didn't think about it and updated. Will it take longer than a week to update Empire? I am afraid that I will lose my residence due to not logging in.
  10. Don't worry, when there's a new update and the Empire hasn't updated yet, the derelict policy (the thing that unclaims residences) is off, so you won't lose your residence even if you haven't logged in during this time :)
    HurferDurfer1 likes this.
  11. The redstone block looks cool, and sparkly. CAN'T WAIT! :D

I don't know what I'll do with it, though. ;)
  12. Remember guys, I have said this many times before, you can update so long as you keep your previous .jars :)
  13. I don't understand why everyone gets so weird about updating.....All you have to do to downgrade is use the Magic Launcher. and you can pull the jar files from Minecraft Wiki, changing versions with Magic Launcher is about the same as using it for mods......
  14. Even if we wanted to, we can't....

We rely on CraftBukkit updating. Trying to do it ahead of them results in wasted effort as CB could use different names than we decide to use....

CraftBukkit updates are very extensive and manual, and they do usually work off the final pre-release, but it takes a while.

Thought has to be done into ensuring all the old patches are still relevant and doable.

then comes the API... API requires thought into getting it right the first time. There are no v2's when it comes to the Bukkit API.

Then there is bugs... We have to wait until they are fixed.

Snapshots will never help EMC, but could be beneficial to CB if they changed their practices... but thats up to them and we are dependant on them (And sort of Spigot, but I could likely update that on my own, but Spigot is updated within a day of CB anyways, and we wont update to CB on day 1)
    mba2012, jkjkjk182 and jacob5089 like this.
  15. I can not wait!!
  16. Pfft. 1.5 bugs will be nothing to the fabled monsters, the 1.3 bugs...
    (THE NIGHTMARES!)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. Of jack... Always messing around with command blocks. Now we know another alt :)
  18. That image was off the MC Wiki. I'm not that dumb. :p
    mba2012 and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  19. Lol... that lol...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.