[DO NOT UPDATE] 1.5 UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hurry up and update server lol i want to play it and im happy its safe
  2. there's alot more stuff than redstone

Quartz is a pretty nice building block, texturepack changes, inventory management changes, entities riding each other... etc
  3. Yeah, you are going to get to wait and spend some quality time away from your computer:)
    BilboBaggins23 and mba2012 like this.
  4. Does not compute. Auto-corrected for you:
    Before: Yeah, you are going to get to wait and spend some quality time away from your computer:)
    After: Yeah, you are going to have to steal a computer so you can play minecraft :)
    BilboBaggins23 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. You've gotta use that in mobarena... just imagine, creepers riding skeletons, or skeletons riding bats.;)
    jacob5089 and mba2012 like this.
  7. Jack... you had to tell them that D:
  8. Yes, yes I did.

I enjoy seeing death and destruction, in a contained box.
  9. You guys and the plugin authors should start as soon as the prerelease for preps on the new update for the fastest updating time.
  10. What I now hate...
    The redstone to obsidian generator is completely removed. It will now generate cobble.
    Needing bone meal- I mean, come on, really????
  11. Or maybe they should wait for the release, to make sure Mojang don't change some vital code that could cause them to start again?
  12. Would need to access the map in MCEdit though
  13. I'd be surprised if Aikar couldn't make it a Bukkit plugin, like he did for colored item names/lore (that was "originally" done though MCEdit).
  14. I know another obsidian gen. It requires obsidain.
  15. Lol
  16. Yeah, same thing for the players' heads, it's a MCEdit filter.
  17. 1.5.1 already confirmed for snapshot, potentially day after official 1.5 release. :)
    http://mojang.com/2013/03/minecraft-1-5-is-published/
    Have fun!
    // The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams
    PS. We know the readers of this blog are a little bit more hardcore about Minecraft than most, so we should tell you that a 1.5.1 already is on its way. We plan to snapshot this tomorrow, and hopefully get it out as soon as possible.
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. What about the string using generator? D:
  19. I'd assume that doesn't work... Idk let's go try it out :p
  20. What does /scoreboard do anyway? :confused:
    :eek:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.