[DO NOT UPDATE] 1.5 UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guys, I accidentally updated to 1.5 today... The client pushed an early 1.5 release ahead of schedule.
    What should I do? I mean, I am probably the only person outside of the Mojang studios to have access... Should I keep it or revert to 1.4.7?
  2. You should give it to me. :p
    Nilex92 and creepincreepers7 like this.
  3. Is that sarcasm? I can't even tell.... And that's a tricky question, Do you love EMC enough to wait a few weeks so you can enjoy the new stuff with your friends? ;)
  4. If your legit... Put it on the internet, and charge for it, you'll be rich :D Lol jk, I'd keep it for a bit and don't delete it, but do go back to 1.4.7
  5. Booya! It's about time. I hate long waits for updates. T_T
    Anyway, I am happy. I've been looking forward to the redstone update. So many new cool things to create! :D
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  6. Haha, too bad it will take time for Bukkit to update :D
  7. Thanks ICC we do admire you work and the Moderating Team!
  8. Aw...can't wait for the red stone update...it's going to be EPIC!!
    (Hopefully EMC updates before I go overseas, so I can have some fun! :D)
  9. I don't understand why the work on updates (Bukkit, ..., EMC) would need to wait for final release.
    Yes, few things might be different than in snapshots, but most probably only minor stuff.
    BTW, is EMC sticking to or parting with Bukkit?
  10. There's snapshots, but no devs can tell how the final release will be different from those so I'd assume that they like to wait until everything is set or at least the "main" code is.- no point wasting all that time on an update snapshot to find out that the main release will change it all again, you just can't be sure. At least, that's how I would do it anyway, there might be other reasons. :p

We use Spigot - I think that's just Bukkit with a few additions and modifications to reduce lag? - right now (which is handy because Aikar's a dev for it) so can't imagine why we'd switch haha.
  11. YAY!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Second yaaaayyyy!
  13. y u no first?
    Because da Cow is first. Your second.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. IcecreamCow will always be first no matter what ;)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Kman122000 like this.
  15. image.jpg
    This is what I found for 1.5! Can't wait.
    uglydragon likes this.
  16. not that I know of. But it is supposed to be out soon at least.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Dwight's Temple of Time is going to be finished, that's all I want the redstone blocks for xD

Actually,when I made my first emerald and lapis block, I tried right away to create a redstone one. I saw it wasn't possible, then looked it up and learned it was coming soon. This was weeks ago. Now Din will have her block at last. And it is a "Power" block... It's sooooooo perfect *_*
  18. Hello. I think i might have updated, which means I am not able to connect to the servers. Is there anything i can do, to be able to join the servers? Thanks.
  19. The update hasnt rolled out yet.
    chickeneer and creepincreepers7 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.