[DO NOT UPDATE] 1.5 UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't wait for quartz on here! I have it on the mobile device and I love there being two different kinds of quartz blocks.
  2. For the 1.5 update, isn't there going to be a new wastelands? It sounds exciting!
  3. Oh ok. It just seems weird, cuz yesterday i could join the SMP5 server ust fine, but then i went out of the server, and now i keep getting the message "Connection timed out: connect" every time i try to join the server. And I'm not too well known with Minecraft, so I dont know what to do. Perhaps you could help me?
  4. Restart your MC if you havent already. If that doesnt work, try resetting your router.
  5. Still doesnt work. :(
  6. Right IP? smp2.empire.us?
  7. I posted this on another thread but is relevant for this one also....

You can easily save you existing minecraft, Go to %appdata% create a new folder call it MCOLD and drag and drop you minecraft into it. Then go to your desktop and double click to log into minecraft this will download a new updated version of minecraft and place it into your %appdata% folder.

when you want to play on EMC, until the update you need to use the MCOLD so create a new Folder call it MCNEW and drag and drop your updated minecraft into it.

Then open your MCOLD folder cut the minecraft that is in there click back to your %appdata% and paste the minecraft folder there then go back to your desktop and open minecraft, you can then login to EMC and play as normal.

Just reverse the process to play the NEW update.

You can call the folders what ever you like I used MCOLD and MCNEW as examples only.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  8. Im playing on smp5.emp.us, but yeah, i typed it right
  9. :3
    In relation to this I wonder if there's going to be a future reset on the wild?? It would be freaking fantastic if this were to happen a few weeks after the update so we can get some of these new resources and explore the wastelands with friends.
  10. THANK YOU ALOT SIR! I hope it keeps working. :)
  11. Oh ok good. Last time an update was out it didnt come to me.
  12. i'm not getting the option to update, and my version says 1.4.7
    Has the updata come out yet?
  13. Not yet. Some people are reporting pushes for the update, oddly enough, but the actual update isn't supposed to be here for at least another week.
  14. I feel like a noob... but what is ETA?
    pyro_vampiress likes this.
  15. It's just shorthand for estimated time of arrival.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Oh. Thanks :D
  17. both... combined will be freakin AWESOME!!!!
    Now for the chicken-ator to be created with hoppers :p
  18. A great tip and all but it does seem a bit excessive IMO, simplu keeping the 1.4.7 jar files will suffice
    The current wild and nether will NEVER be reset.
    Alongside the update to 1.5, the wastelands will be released which is just another wild/nether which will be reset often.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  19. 1.5 Still not impressed.
    Still haven't been given Nukes.
    Nole972 and PandasEatRamen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.