(DISSCUSSION) North Korea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 7, 2013.

1. I did not know that, thank you for the knowledge,
    jacob5089 likes this.
  2. This is impossible. We do not promote the North Korean agenda here. They would not be permitted to access our site. :)
    Internet access is available in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea), but only permitted with special authorisation and primarily used for government purposes. The country has some broadband infrastructure, including optical fibre links between major institutions producing nationwide speeds of up to 2.5Gbit/s.[1] However, online services for most individuals and institutions are provided through a free domestic-only network known as Kwangmyong, with access to the global Internet limited to a much smaller group.[2]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_North_Korea
    penfoldex and mba2012 like this.
  3. I think you're (hopefully) right wrt bark & bite; but for all that, not to be under-estimated. I've been around for a long time and was at school during the Korean War - that was no joke - and they were NOT defeated, mainly it must be said due to communist China's (and less openly, the Soviet Union's) support. It could all to easily have become a nuclear WWIII.
    PS Don't forget the debacle of the Vietnam War - You (the Americans) thought originally that that would be a piece of p**s - how wrong!
    Merkymind likes this.
  4. Anyone stupid enough to touch America will be dead in about 48 hours.

Just kidding. I think they will try to attack South Korea in the next 20 years. And maybe launch a missile at America. The sad problem is is that if they fire a missile at America, the entire world will go after them, including England, France, Australia, Pakistan, Russia, all the countries with nuclear capabilities basically.
    matthew12hydro likes this.
  5. It's suspected by professionals that if North Korea attacked South Korea the North would be destroyed before the US could get here.
  6. China is one of our allies and their ally so if N.K. promises to attack their enemies and their allies, China might be under a threat.
  7. If N. Korea attacked S. Korea, N. Korea would be obliterated. Or, if N. Korea won, the whole of NATO would be on their backside.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  8. North Korea has always hated us. They don't have the right technology to get a missile here or even the right nukes. They won't even be able to attack the US. Also, there are probably US troops in N.K. to keep them under more control.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  9. I'd be more worried about Russia :p They hate the US too.
  10. Russia "won" in both of them because of how cold and wintery the climate was all russia had to do was wait it out
  11. Technically the Korean War isnt even over, there was never a treaty or paper or anything that was signed to signify the end of the war
    Merkymind likes this.
  12. Erm... I did say harsh environment.
    Lacki1969 likes this.
  13. I don't think China is threatened by much. If they put everyone of their citizens in North Korea that would be 28,881 people a square mile. These people could be armed with spaghetti noodles and still win. Heck the people of North Korea would probably eat the noodles and thank the Chinese.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  14. Question:
    Why did you make this thread?
    HylianNinja likes this.
  15. I have to argue with that, although North Korea are a relatively small country, they are quite powerful for their size. They could probably quite easily attack the US, However if they did the US could easily destroy them.
  16. It's not against the rules for people to create threads for civil debates. If it was then Dwight, who is a mod and posted in said thread, would have deleted it.
    penfoldex and vividOptimism like this.
  17. Question: Why do you make religious threads? Same reason I can make this, because I can.
  18. It's not.

This thread is directed at the government of north korea, which every country in the world, including north korean citizens, is critizing.

The only people who should be offended by this thread is the north korean govt.
    penfoldex, Twitch1, Hash98 and 5 others like this.
  19. China would side with the U.S. purely because they have so much money in us.
    Merkymind likes this.
  20. I thought they were getting closer to the US as allies.
    Squizzel_Boy and jkjkjk182 like this.