(DISSCUSSION) North Korea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 7, 2013.

1. North Korea threatened South Korea with 'final destruction' at the UN, and the entire chamber was just like "if you want food just ask for it instead of threatening a country with an economy forty times the size of yours -____-"
    The sheer irrationality of the scale of the North Korean people's obsession with Kim Jong-un correlates directly with the sheer irrationality of how they act in foreign relations. If countries were people, North Korea would be the autistic kid sending death threats to people twice his size.

I think there should be more compassion by the international community towards North Korean government, mainly towards Kim Jong-un, his successors and their top men. Diplomats from every country in the world should be sent, meeting Mr. Kim and his top men, and having friendly well-natured discussions with them, where the diplomats would compare and contrast their own national philosophies with Juche. This will make the NK government come out of its shell to the international community and promote tolerance of others. A real victory will be achieved if Mr. Kim promotes this to the North Korean people via the media. Eventually, Mr. Kim and his government may eventually be convinced of democracy and human rights. The diplomats and the international community would then assist in phasing in democracy in North Korea, allowing Mr. Kim to stay as head of state until his death, where he would be replaced by a democratically elected president. Perhaps at that point, Korean unification could be achieved.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. A little bit...but they still do stuff that are meant to wind up the US.
  3. If any of you remember the thread where we picked a country and had a little text world, exactly what happened to NK in that game would happen in real life.
  4. A couple days ago they said that they would put Washington D.C. in a sea of fire...-_-
  5. N.K. is what, 5-7 years from building a warhead that could strike... Alaska. Most of there army cant read, and there people are starving. The only fear is have of them is there loyalty to there country. Wharves us loyalty is going down, they are almost too loyal the there country. They think THERE way of life is the only way to live, and the west, India, Middle east, and especially S.K. don't worship kim jon whatever, we deserve to he hung. I believe they are worse than the Nazis

came across this, New York burning as a new word order begins...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRQQCHvDViM
  6. They said they would turn South Korea into "A sea of flames" about a year ago. When I went there, Seol was freezing.
    redwing2000 and matthew12hydro like this.
  7. Lol
  8. Those are some pretty big shoes to fit. I don't think N.K is THAT bad, just crazy and needs a hug.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  9. NO they don't, Video games influence this thought, They don't hate the US -.-
    The US hate Russians. well the school kids do and I can explain why in one word , 'Games'
    PenguinDJ and mba2012 like this.
  10. ...The only game i've seen russia hate on the US is in COD. I may play CoD alot of the time but only for zombies and a little bit of multiplayer...I found the campaign fun too.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  11. N.K. launched a nuke into space, what, a couple of months back? Space is about 62.1 miles from Earth and North Korea is 6,834.28 away from the US. So maybe they are closer that 5-7 years to actually getting a warhead that could strike Alaska or wherever they want to make the first move. They just need more propulsion.
  12. My point is, they will never get a nuke to a city worth hitting on us soil, i am more worried that they will launch an EMP attack.
  13. Washington D.C., Richmond, VA, New York, NY, Manhattan, NY, Miami, FL
    These are just some examples of cities that are most likely to be targeted by a nuclear threat.
    EMPs: Washington D.C. has the power to destroy the U.S. if they wanted to. N.K. has the power to eat noodles
  14. Wrong in so many ways... The North Korean government would murder, on sight, U.S. Troops. We are in South Korea, on the border, to protect our South Korean assets and to invade immediately, if necessary. There is no way in hell, even with our corrupt government, that we would send our troops into North Korea to control their country.

I hope your statement was in jest and not actual belief. I would hate to learn you are truly ignorant...
    I am extremely bothered by that claim, to the point of wanting to choke the crazy out of you....

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/06/w...attack-us-with-lighter-and-smaller-nukes.html
    A little information for you. This is not a biased report, surprisingly.
    Lacki1969 likes this.
  15. ...
    I'll let you figure it out for yourself, giving you one clue.
    Could Psy really produce and upload a video to Youtube in a country where internet access is restricted to the government?
  16. You should play Homefront, or atleast read the plot of it.
    North and South Korea become 'unified' while the US economy is in the middle of being destroyed. The US pulls out of many countries due to financial constraints, while Korea is raising a huge military. Then they launch a satellite that is a hidden EMP unit, and they blast the US with it and begin to occupy it.
  17. SoulPunisher likes this.
  18. My mistake, South Korean. I fixed it :p
    Forgot where Seoul was
  19. Isn't that in a video, "Home Front" or something?
  20. No need to be rude >.<
    I ment why are you asking this about KOREA?
    Are you interested in their way of life?
    War stratigies?
    is there something you DON'T like?