(DISSCUSSION) North Korea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Hopefully not a parking lot of any kind, but just become part of South Korea.
  2. Not to try and start anything......but the government (Including scientists a good amount of the time) Will lie to keep the general public from going into chaos. I will give the same example of this i give to people who say there is no way Aliens exist and if they did the government would tell us. This is wrong, If the government has something they deem as big as alien life forms or potential Nuclear attacks on the US, they will wait until the last possible second to reveal the truth/full truth, to the public if at all possible. In order to keep the nation from mass hysteria Just my two cents.
  3. First this is rather off topic. Second, wouldn't that course of action produce the opposite result?
  4. I also think North Korea just needs a hug.
  5. Sorry someone was saying that scientists said something it must be true :p

And as far as we know, the government does that with everything, I personally believe that the government knows about thing LONG before we know they happen or long before they "Start" and try to deal with it quietly before taking a more direct course of action I.E. Sending large amounts of troops. If indeed there is a chance that N.K. is planning an attack Nuclear or otherwise....I believe that our government would have known about it a little before they let us know and tried to deal with it before it ended up getting out into the public.
  6. Eh. North Korea seems to be all talk. However, we don't really know what's going on inside there.
    For all we know, the could have nukes that work (unlikely, but a possibility) ready to attack/invade.

Of course, whoever North Korea attacks is probably going to have a lot of allies, so I doubt the N.K. will really stand a chance.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. Am I the only one who feels like this thread is kindof offensive? ... there could be players on EMC from North Korea or South Korea or are from an Allied country ... it just seems like things are being directed to one country.... just my thoughts.
    PandasEatRamen and Spenser6 like this.
  8. Please read the first sentence of the first post.
  9. It really depends on the technology that N.K actually have. If they do have these long range nuclear missiles then they could possibly use them. If they don't then these are just threats that will never get carried through. And don't say they don't have the missile technology, because why would they tell us if they did?

Also off topic, I am getting ads trying to get me to date 'Sexy Korean Women' :p
  10. Well, N.K's rockets aren't powerful enough to reach the US. Also, they haven't made a nuclear warhead small enough to mount on a missile and successfully launch it into our country. They have already attempted to launch a strike, but the missiles didn't make it, or they fell apart over the ocean. So until they make a strong enough missile, we are safe.

(Might not be accurate, but that's what I heard)
  11. If that did indeed happen, and we know for a fact they tried to launch a strike into the U.S. some kind of counter attack would have been made.....I think your information may be a bit off :p That's just my opinion
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Vietnam was a covert war against the Soviets. As was the first Afgan war.
    North Korea will only need to attack S. Korea publicly to start a new world war. Privately they have never stopped attacking S. Korea. If the North did have the ability to attack N. America it will have been aided by the Chinese. I can't see why China would aid them in this venture seeing as the American dollar is rebuilding their entire infrastructure and military.

As for the main question, no China will not let them.

Eklektoi, what would have been offensive to anyone?
  13. North Korea is a waiting bomb that is just about to start ticking IMO.
  14. 6424313_700b.jpg
    North Korea is incapable of a full-scale war seeing the state of their people.
  15. How can I say this correctly hmm. North Korea missile/rocket program is at the stage where United State/ USSR now Russia in 1960s and 70s a lot of testing. Expect for prolly have better chips and etc compared back then. Now as threat prolly little but North Korean government wouldnt just wake up one morning and say "yep going invade South Korea today" with US military bases located on the 38th parallel. I would say in that part of the world i would be more worried about China and Japan's relationship because land or "island" disputes they are having might become more than arguing. That situation would be very sticky for United States Goverment future interest.
    AlexChance likes this.
  16. The thing about North Korea is we have to wait. They are a country crumbling on the inside. They have 1 ally and most of their people are poor. Just give it a few more years and they'll be done.
  17. Did you know: The U.N. Sanctions which NK is threatening nuclear warfare over was also backed by China?