[DEBATE] Presidential Election - 2016 (closing Nov 22)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Erektus, Sep 9, 2015.

?

VOTE

Donald Trump (R) 138 vote(s) 50.0%
Hillary Clinton (D) 138 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. um hehe let's not call the forum poll accurate, last year i voted trump on it for the lols and i don't doubt a lot of other peeps did the same XD
    SoulPunisher and 607 like this.
  2. Ah, but a vote in the polls is greater than a vote on the forums.
  3. Dat Bernie GIF; very funny man, he's gotta hightail it out of there.

I'm serious, I would have voted for him, now that I know what makes him different from Hillary, but sadly, he's not going to be on the ballot this November... :\
  4. Lol, for a moment there, I thought that this was a response to me, but then I saw Dr. chocolate's post. Pretty funny stuff.
  5. I see there are many professional athletes coming out taking offense that what Trump was saying is what is talked about in the locker room.

Hillary is now leading in the polls by double digits. It appears that the confessions of a lecherous old man will mark the end of any semblance of a competitive presidential election. To all the players not American you can breathe a breath of relief. I know I am.
    TuckerAmbr and SoulPunisher like this.
  6. These topics that you are going into are NOT suitable for a family friendly server. I am going through and cleaning up all all comments regarding the inappropriate action you are mentioning.

Do NOT bring them up again. Thank You.

P.S. In response to whoever jokingly put Krysyy for pres. I wouldn't be President of the USA if they paid me a million dollars and hand chose me. I have more important things to do in life than be a useless figurehead of a corrupt government. Now President of my child's PTA, that could be a thing =)
  7. Prime Minster of Canada is still possible. You already have a Moose, that's 1/3rd of the way there.
    Kephras, Eviltoade, Tuqueque and 4 others like this.
  8. Ya, I'm done with this thread.
    TuckerAmbr and 607 like this.
  9. Good.
    :)
    Kephras and God_Of_Gods like this.
  10. Am I missing something? Topics like abortion? I don't think it's not not family friendly.
  11. One way to think about it is if you wouldn't talk about it with a child, it's probably not suitable for here.
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  12. You don't debate politics with children either.
  13. With them maybe not, but around them sure. But politics are much different then some of the other things mentioned.
  14. I voted for Hillary Clinton in the poll, but I changed my mind...
  15. Ehh, I believe that a lot has changed in the last year(original poll in top) so i made this one, to get an updated perspective, please vote only once, to get an actual perspective...

16. Can you make one with Jill Stein and Gary Johnson for a more accurate count?
    Pab10S likes this.
  17. Could we get a poll with more than Republican and Democrats on it? Theoretically we do not have a two party system. There is still about a month left so it may change, but here is the current ballot for my voting precinct:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PRESIDENTIAL
    ELECTORS OF PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
    Vote for not more than 1

Republican
    Donald J. Trump
    Michael R. Pence

Democratic
    Hillary Clinton
    Tim Kaine

Libertarian
    Gary Johnson
    Bill Weld

U.S. Taxpayers
    Darrell L. Castle
    Scott N. Bradley

Green
    Jill Stein
    Ajamu Baraka

Natural Law
    Emidio Mimi Soltysik
    Angela Nicole Walker
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I keep hearing that a third party vote is a wasted vote. I think our representatives no longer represent us so our votes for them are wasted anyway. I want to see campaign finance reform and an end to lobbying over many other issues. If the two major parties start losing a significant number of voters to a third party I think it may sway policy and they would likely incorporate alternative policies into their own platforms. Feeling this way, if I voted anything but third party in order to be a part of the "winning team" it would be hypocritical and childish.
    crystaldragon13, 607 and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  18. I guess so, i updated the link for right now, so you can vote now there. Im not from US so I only see the "big" candidates, but I agree with freedom of opinion, so might as well add the other options
    Pab10S likes this.
  19. no, he listed each candidate and their vice presidential picks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.