[Contest] VOTING STREAKS!!!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 12, 2014.

1. So I just keep voting every day?
    porphos likes this.
  2. Yep =)
    porphos likes this.
  3. What we need now is a coal, quartz, or lapis voter's block. :D
  4. Lore

This person voted. A LOT.
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  5. So someone with 500 votes will have the chance to win every prize?
  6. Only if they vote during the period and qualify for the first two.
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  7. Woot, sounds awesome! I'll attempt to get Tier 1 and maybe Tier 2. :) Thanks for the contest! :)
  8. Voting every day from now to the end of Oct will give you a chance at Tier 1. For Tier 2, you need to take advantage of that "16 hr" window and vote aggressively - this is probably the hardest one, IMO.
    Someone with 500 votes has a chance at T3 and T4, and T1 if they voted every day. They'd still have to work just as hard for T2 as someone who's never voted before.
    (And, thanks to my work schedule, I sincerely doubt I'll be able to pull that hat-trick off myself.)
  9. mineservers.net isn't showing up in rupee history for me today and yesterday though.

Anyone else having that problem?

10. I keep seeing this and thinking it says Voting Steaks, just make's me hungry :D
  11. The 250 and 500 days one is in total, not in 1.5 months :)
    highlancer54 likes this.
  12. Ah. It was confusing me lol.
    607 likes this.
  13. Ok so as long as we just keep voting we have a shot at getting something right?
  14. I think so...
  15. Correct
  16. I don't Even have a streak of 35! Need to get that bonus up!
  17. :/ i havent voted in like 200 days
  18. If you start voting now, and vote each day until the contest ends, you can still get into tier 1 easily! :)
  19. Why not?
  20. a number of reasons one being that im lazy and was a supporter so i didnt need to worry about going derelict