[Contest] VOTING STREAKS!!!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Nice contest! I am not near that 500 level (yet)!
    sambish20 likes this.
  2. Shouldn't be too long for you :p
    highlancer54 likes this.
  3. So even if we surpass all of the requirement things, we are not guaranteed a prize?
  4. Nope, that has never been the case, not even in past voters contests.
    Each tier is simply another chance to win.
    607 likes this.
  5. hmm... time to up my voting game.
  6. Diamond was given for the normal contests in the past so it needed to stay at that same level. The others require a lot of work so they are higher up the chain.

They will be colored like the last. Undecided on Lore though...
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  7. To enter, do I just have to vote?
  8. Yep. Each tier i set for different voting 'difficulties' you could say. Simple enough right?
  9. I guess, but I still have a question. Does voting on every site increase your bonus by two, or is the only way to increase by two to vote every 16 hours? I'm confused about this, and the voting page doesn't help clear it up very much. :)
  10. The second option.
  11. So as long as I vote on topg twice a day, I should go up two vote ranks per day? Not that I won't vote on all (but one) of them. One is for my friend/alt.
  12. i have 243, maybe I will get 250...
  13. YaY free items! *votes on alts*
  14. * ... Each has a different prize (sing.) and amount of prizes ...
  15. Keep in mind that I was typing this during my breakfast break at work. If there weren't grammar mistakes, I would be surprised. I'm fixing that one now though =P
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  16. Excuses, excuses... xD
  17. Wait cow can you add 500 votes to your streak in 1.5 months? That doesn't seem possible.
  18. I'm still a bit confused. Are we guaranteed to win one or not?
  19. No, each tier is another chance to win.
    hashhog3000 likes this.