[Contest] VOTING STREAKS!!!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 12, 2014.

1. I'm lazy, but I still vote.
  2. You get good stuff for voting
  3. Well, good job then :)
  4. Does it have to be in a orw because i have been gone for a few days and dropped for 70 to 55 or so. what does that mean if i continue to vote
  5. Tiers 1 and 2 are based off of the streak increases so try to vote every day between now and October 1st and you should at least make tier 1.
    607 likes this.
  6. okay. better then nothing though
  7. Darn. By October 31, my voting streak will be 227. Not quite to the Emerald level. :(
  8. No problemo, a year of voting on main account = 100% habit :D
  9. It's only been habit for me for a little over 110 days.
  10. Are the increase streaks and total tiers based on new voting "days" or simply new votes. A new day every 16 hrs is challenging to manage by Oct 31. Its like being back in school trying to figure out a word problem. I just hit day 209 and want to make it to the 250 total tier. Either way, love the contest.
  11. I have not paid attention to my vote increase from what is was when this started to where it's at now... Way to go me ^.^

At least I know I'll make the diamond tier.
  12. If you go to the My Empire tab, you can look at your rupee history and see what your streak was the day the contest started.
    607 likes this.
  13. I voted on 9/22/2014 and I did not get credit for it at all. Was there a problem that day? It has ruined my streak. Please advise. thanks, Sassy2355
  14. I'm pretty sure TopG was down around that time. Were you only voting on TopG?
    607 likes this.
  15. I'm only going for diamond, to be honest. I can't make the last two tiers, and I'm not going to drive myself crazy by trying to plan my schedule around voting times for the second. :p
  16. How has it ruined your streak? At that time vote streaks didn't get nulled when missing one day anymore.
  17. TopG was actually down for over a week.
  18. That happened sometime in August :)
  19. I wasn't sure of the date, really.
  20. How can I sign up for this?

This question may already be asked....