(CONTEST) Super Bowl Predictions

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jan 29, 2019.

1. New England Patriots or Los Angeles Rams? Who will walk away with the title, rings, and trophy?
    With the big weekend finally here, it's time to see these two great teams go head to head. Can you guess the final score?

Before Sunday, there's still plenty of time to do research and participate in EMC's Super Bowl Score Prediction Contest. The grand prize of 250,000r will be split among the players that predict the final score ahead of the game on Sunday most accurately. That is to say, the closest without going over.

There is no cost to enter, so consider this like a free betting game everyone can participate in. One entry per person. No alts please. It's not fair to others.

DO NOT POST YOUR PREDICTIONS ON THIS THREAD!

Once the game starts, predictions are considered closed.

Fill out the form below with your predictions (so no one else can see) and let's see who among us is psychic (or just lucky) :p

Enter your predictions here: CLICK ME TO ENTER!
  2. I like doing these and submitted ;)

Edit: Let's go Rams :p
  3. I'll fill out my predictions later today...
    Eviltoade likes this.
  4. Rams!
    Edit: filled out the form with my best predictions
    Eviltoade likes this.
  5. patriots are going to pull it out by the skin of their teeth, that's my prediction anyways :D
    .... with fully inflated footballs *rolls eyes*
  6. I don't predict cause I don't watch <o/
    Good luck me fellows may the waters take you where the sun never sets
    I don't know what I'm saying
  7. Perhaps the random number generator pumped out some lucky numbers today?
    HazardousCode likes this.
  8. I don't actually know what the Super Bowl is, I just know it produces some good adverts and Prince performed a stunning rendition of Purple Rain in actual rain there once.
  9. I knew less about it than you :p
  10. Lately the Super Bowl has been an event that most of the world's population becomes a fan of whoever the Patriots are facing.
  11. *most of the population of northen America. I assume.
    I did know it existed and some other stuff, but, in the Netherlands, and, like, the rest of Europe, it doesn't even appear on television, as just too little people would watch. :p
    I just looked it up, but I did not know the patriots even where a sports team: I had, untill now, never heard of it. :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  12. Even though I don't like either team, my sister loves the patriots so here we go again betting for them to win xD let's see how many people auctually root for the patriots this year :p
  13. You know I never really thought about that lol In NA the Super Bowl is plastered everywhere for 2 weeks so you assume it's global.
  14. I don't watch football much but I'm rooting for the Patriots because the Rams left St. Louis. :mad:
  15. I'm cheering for the Patriots cause well... as many know I'm a Saints fan :oops:
    Krysyy likes this.
  16. Without Googling, I'm going to assume the Patriots are an American football team, right? And, like Jelle, I'm going to assume that's the American population, because I've never actually heard anyone here talk about it at all :p
    HazardousCode, Jelle68 and ThaKloned like this.
  17. made my wild guess, not american so have never watched anything to do with football except some half time performances, hopefully they do the spongebob sweet victory thing that everyone was petitioning for
  18. Hate the pats but I guarantee they'll win. So I gave them no points because I hate them.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  19. LETS GO PATSSSS! CANT STOP US, TIME FOR THE SIXTH RING FOR THE ONE AND ONLY GOD BRADY!!
    (I am a very avid Patriots fan, and have been for a while but still get called a bandwagon lol)