(CONTEST) Super Bowl Predictions

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jan 29, 2019.

1. As a Falcons fan still salty about Superbowl LI,
    BOO, PATRIOTS.
    ...but I also dislike California so I refuse to root for the LA Rams either. They should've stayed in St. Louis.
  2. Go Hawks...s... Dang never mind..
    Go not the Patriots!
    Go Rams!
    ThaKloned and SkeleTin007 like this.
  3. I am a die hard Steelers fan and there ain't no way the Patriots can beat the best which are the Steelers which they still have 6 Super Bowl wins and are the dominate team over Tom Brady. :cool:

I will also leave this here as go Steelers boo Partiots :p (Steelers will always be the true legend)
  4. So good:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NN3gsSf-Ys
    khixan and b0bbythebuild3r like this.
  5. Dang right. We won 4 in 6 without all these silly QB rules. When you could body slam the QB until the cried uncle. Back when football was fun :p
    roblikescake and SkeleTin007 like this.
  6. I always thought that Kloned 100% for sure :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. So, how 'bout dem Packers, eh?
    roblikescake likes this.
  8. They should have won that game.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  9. This might actually get me to care about / watch the Super Bowl. Now they're even showing the commercials (I'm sure not ALL of them) before the Super Bowl! "Here's our Super Bowl commercial, a week before the Super Bowl."
    Sefl51 and Krysyy like this.
  10. How can you think about sportsball when there is an impending waste reset?

Hoping Patriots will win.
  11. Had a dream last night that I forgot the big game was on and watched a movie, only after the movie was over did i hear the game was over and the crowds cheering Blue and Yellow.. I'm not saying Rams will win but if Tom Brady promises to retire if he wins a sixth ring, then i guess I'll cheer for the Patriots.
  12. He has said in the past he'd like two more and attested he won't be done after this season regardless of the outcome.

Go Rams. Make Brady pay.
  13. Also to add on to that Brady would do anything to be ahead of Ben because all he wants is to be ahead of Pittsburgh. :eek:
  14. Hahaha, I have no love for Brady, but he is CERTAINLY ahead of Big Ben even if the Steelers are ahead of the Pats in the record books. Far better quarterback with a better personal record and more Super Bowl rings.

As for being ahead of Pittsburgh, I suspect he isn't thinking of them much, either... his mind is probably on beating the Rams here and now, not the bonus of breaking the Steelers' record. I think that the Pats being tied for most wins with the Steelers is mostly a side annoyance for anyone but Steelers fans haha. I'm simply against ANY Patriots win. I don't care so much about who has the strongest SB record (though it will feel nice if the Pats lose and end up with the most SB losses).
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  15. That's true
  16. Well y'all it's time to see if our guesses we're right! Let's go Patriots/Rams (remaining neutral here) good luck to all of you
  17. R-R-R-Ramsssssss 4 life. LA BOY RITE HERE.
  18. Neutral here (my wife's from Dallas so I guess the Cowboys are my team??) Predicted a Pats win but could so easily go either way!