(CONTEST) Super Bowl Predictions

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jan 29, 2019.

1. I don't think I've ever seen a more boring Super Bowl. Was that both the worst half time show combined with the worst commercials ever? I think the Rams might have had a chance to win, but there were a couple of non calls that got very overlooked in the first half. What a waste of a season. I'm not much of a football fan, but this was a disappointment even for the fair weather fan.
    SkeleTin007 and Runningrhino like this.
  2. *Several people are typing*
  3. omg this Super Bowl this year was sooo boring...
    Eviltoade and SkeleTin007 like this.
  4. I swear Brady is going to play football until he can barely stand a breeze
    Hashhog and Eviltoade like this.
  5. You can't get bored if you don't watch the superbowl

*taps head*
  6. Well looks like I didn't miss much! Was sliiightly out with the Pats 34-31 Rams prediction :D
    Eviltoade likes this.
  7. It amuses me how salty people can be over some sporting event. :p
  8. *Any
    Rhycicles, Jelle68 and HazardousCode like this.
  9. At least there's memes to save us... although last year's were better
    Hashhog and Eviltoade like this.
  10. Lol the best part about the whole thing was when the reporters were basically fighting themselves over who got to talk to Brady first... XD
    Eviltoade likes this.
  11. No, the best part of the whole thing was when Brady was fighting with himself to kiss the owner of the Patriots.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  12. people that don't understand football didn't enjoy the game. It was an awesome game. The halftime show didn't have any dress malfunction or satan worshiping undertones awwwww. The commercials stuck to what they were supposed to: buy useless crap and war propaganda. Very United Slaves of America. The thing that irked me though... NFL and their campaign for social justice... kinda like the devil advocating for finding jesus xD
  13. The saddest part was when sweet victory was cut out...

14. Incorrect. Adam Levine stripping off to a national audience, at one point revealing a vest that looked like a bus chair's cushion pattern, in order to please some middle-aged soccer mums was quite the wardrobe... I'm sure there's some word for it, but malfunction isn't it.

Have to agree, the always-flashy performance of the national anthem never fails to scare the crap out of me. At least that one time a guy kneeling (a symbol of respect everywhere else in the world??) for it and getting hate and losing his career for that will never be topped.
    jacob5089, Gawadrolt and TomvanWijnen like this.
  15. what a great game, to bad it didn't have a team worth watching.
  16. Yeah but its all done and over with so I lost interest after that game.
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  17. Which post did you forget to quote? I have no clue what you mean... :p
  18. I forgot about the SpongeBob spite in the HT show. How shameful!
    ConductorConduit likes this.