[CONTEST] - Amadai's Freeform Building Challenge - Subscription Voucher Prizes and More!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by amadai, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Am I able to use my friends res? Like its not my res but its my build?
    Moonglum_ likes this.
  2. Does it have to be in town or can it be in the frontier?
    Birosquinha likes this.
  3. The OP says it has to be inside EMC. SP worlds are just unfair as you could download one from someone else.
    Now that's what I wanted to know. I don't have any spare res to build something new, and building in the frontier would be much better for me (more resources and more room).
  4. How did this make it to the cover of EMC?
  5. Username: SDOliveira
    Submission: Res #19174 (Res is 19174, but go to 19175 to see it better ;)) SMP9

Thanks for hosting this awesome event, I always love seeing amazing builds on EMC :D
    amadai likes this.
  6. Wait if the build is 4 residences, will that count for 4 entries or am I wrong?

Btw
  7. If it's your build, yes. Although... it would be helpful if you could get them to confirm that it's your build. Otherwise I can't be sure. Don't want to make anyone unhappy.
  8. There's some information about qualifying for a front page post here
    amadai likes this.
  9. That's just one entry : ) As long as it's obvious that the 4 residences make up the same build.

Frontier is definitely allowed! I would be greatful if you provided the images / videos, so that I don't have to trek out there.
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  10. Application for Contest,

Status of Build: Incomplete/waiting for a residence to go direlect.

Residence: 2882,2883,163,[Waiting to be derelict 164] (Four Residence Build)
    SMP1

I would advise you not to look until it's complete :p
  11. You can post one now if you like, your preference. Once the deadline has passed, I will go through all of the replies in this thread to update the list of entries.
  12. Alright thank you :}
  13. Yay I can enter ones iv already built. Makes it easier for me since I don't have as much free time as I used to, nor enough free time like some of these contests give you to make something from scratch.

As you requested:

Username(s): (up to five players per entry) iamfuturetrunks

Submission: Shenron 神龍 or the "Eternal Dragon" to some.

- lot #: 1215 on SMP1

- status: (complete / not complete) Even though I have planned and want to add to it, currently it is complete (for now).
    - (Optional) A link to an imgur album, zip, video etc. of images of your entry. I will probably edit this post later and add those.

----------------------------------

Submission: THE MOUNTAIN!!! (My house)

---------------------------------

Submission: Snow/Ice Cave

I actually wonder if I can enter my whole res as one big creation since I have to many for just 3 entries. Let me know if possible then I will edit this post to reflect my whole res as being one big creation with pictures of different things.

Though there are one or two things that I am unsure of sharing just yet because I don't feel they are done enough yet. Plus one that is definitely not close to being done anytime soon.

Stinks I don't have summer vacations anymore I could get most of my building done in probably a months time or less. :( But with real life always getting in the way.
    amadai likes this.
  14. Submitting three of my currently standing EMC builds. There's one I'd love to enter but it's not made an appearance yet so these will do!

Username(s): Computrix
    Submission: Cathedral of Knowledge
    - lot #: 5037 - Utopia

- Imgur Album

Username(s): Computrix
    Submission: CTX Inc Skyscraper Mall
    - lot #: 12001 - SMP6

- Imgur Album

Username(s): Computrix, MMan (built & designed by me, owned by MMan)
    Submission: EMC Museum
    - lot #: 14006 - SMP7

- Imgur Album
  15. Username: SteamingFire
    Submissions: #1: Moderator Statues #2: Chespin Pixel Art #3: SFe Rave
    - lot #: All of the res's/artwork should be deleted by now due to various reasons. #2 may still be on one of ItsMeChespin's res's.
    - status: complete (#2 is cut off a bit due to where the boss wanted the foot to start >.>)
    - links:
    khixan and amadai like this.
  16. Awesome! I know there is some really good builders out there, which I don't have a chance against, so I will donate some rupees for them :)
  17. So I have some current builds that need tweaking and some new ones I will be adding to this. Lots of work to be done now! I better hurry :p

Username(s): Kytula & FlorasFauna
    Submission: The Keeper of Seasons
    - lot #: 2114-winter, 2113-spring, 1912-summer, 1913-Autumn, 2112-the secret gardens. (Also the roadways and waterways connecting the lots, i.e. road edits )
    amadai likes this.
  18. Hey! Was this entered into that wool contest that was ages ago? If so, I think I remember it : ) it's awesome.

Hmm.. I'll take a look at your res and get back to you. One entry should be one build, so multiple smaller creations wouldn't count. You can enter multiple creations that are built on a single res as multiple entries, though. If you have more than three builds, you'll have to pick your favorite three.
  19. Hey now! You never know what you can accomplish until you try.
  20. Username(s): Vakito
    Submission: Empire State Building And Battersea Power Station Cooling Tower
    - lot #: 1521 & 1522

amadai likes this.