[CONTEST] - Amadai's Freeform Building Challenge - Subscription Voucher Prizes and More!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by amadai, Jan 4, 2016.

1. UserNames: GameBoy999 , NatureGoddess :p

Submission: The Green Nature House ;)

Lot: 12408 :cool:

visit the res to see what it looks like as i dont know how to put photos up! :eek:

tonia likes this.
  2. May i enter another res? It is under a different account. Finch_rocks_2-5.

It should be done tomorrow.
  3. That would be over the limit of 3 entries :c
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
  4. Username: Haastregt
    Submission: I dont actually have that much cool looking builds on EMC, so Ill just go witha only halfway finished old egyptican res of mine :p
    - lot #: 9228
    - status: (complete / not complete) Well its not complete, but it is complete to enter the contest because what would I want to do in one more day lol
    - (Optional) A link to an imgur album, zip, video etc. of images of your entry.
    I just realized I accidentally put 3 photos of another build in it, just ignore those :p (the ones with the quarts, they look kinda out of place so shouldnt be to hard to miss lol)
    http://imgur.com/a/uCmie
    Patr1cV and amadai like this.
  5. Last day, get those entries in :)
  6. Thanks everyone for the entries! The voting post will be up in a few days. Gotta take a few more photos and check all the entries, and then I'll link to the post here :)
  7. 164 is in my possession btw :p
  8. Hello everyone,
    I've compiled all of the entries, added some photos for those who wanted them...
    First of all, these entries are amazing -- great job to all of you!
    Please check this spreadsheet to make sure I've got your entries down correctly. There are a few players I want to contact before starting the voting process, but we'll get that started soon : )
    GameBoy999 and AlexChance like this.
  9. Hello again~

VOTING IS OPEN!

The voting thread is here.
    To incentivize voting, anyone who votes will be entered to win an iron voucher :9

And most importantly, amazing job you guys. I've seen some really cool stuff during this contest. Thanks for entering!
  10. AlexChance likes this.