[CONTEST] - Amadai's Freeform Building Challenge - Subscription Voucher Prizes and More!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by amadai, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Username: Phalanx12
    Submission #2: A Phalanx Christmas
    Lot #: 14504 Smp7

http://imgur.com/a/af1s8

An old build, but people seem to enjoy it :)
  2. Dang it you didn't add me in the head wall of fame :p

As a fellow smp7er I feel honored if you use my head in that build :)
  3. Got this in the bag yo, yall bout to get skooled
  4. Totally thought the deadline was Jan 19th :eek: Must continue working :D
    Kytula likes this.
  5. Now looking at all the submissions ahead of my theres no way my build is going to win TBH.
    I built my thing in a few hours, everyone else built their builds over months and years.
    (not to mention I submitted a giant donut)
  6. An update -
    • I can use shaders again, so I'll collect images for all of the complete entries that have not submitted pictures. If you've submitted an entry with images but would like me to take more with shaders, I can do that too!
    • I'm considering adding more prizes... e.g. a prize for a random entrant, and/or a judge's pick prize, for more incentive to build :9

I've looked through all the entries so far -- you guys are amazing!
    Phalanx12 and EvKem like this.
  7. I apologize, I will have to withdrawn my submission as I have run into life, and life has told me, you do not have time!

Good luck with contest, there are a lot of good submissions!

-Fliva
  8. amadai likes this.
  9. I built my 2 finish entries in under a week each.... although my 3rd will not be dine in time due to lack of ti e from school. I also feel so tired every Friday lol....
  10. Username:Generalwillikers
    Submission: The General's Temple
    Lot #: 3503
  11. I'll announce that I am dropping out of the Build competition. My builds are too long from done and the date is coming too fast. Life is contributing of my drop out as well good luck to the rest of you.
  12. You can enter with an unfinished build, you know :9
  13. Less than a week left!
    EvKem likes this.
  14. Username(s): AlexChance
    Submission: Mall
    Lot: (4005, 4006, 4138, 4137)
    Status: Sadly I'm not able to get online properly to complete it
    Album: I didn't get time to play around with the right shaders for some of these pictures, but here's the album http://imgur.com/a/FE3XD
    tonia likes this.
  15. I can always swing by with any shaderpack, if you like :) but wow that looks great!
    AlexChance likes this.
  16. Nah, it's just a bit too saturated :p, thanks for the offer though :) Thanks