[CONTEST] - Amadai's Freeform Building Challenge - Subscription Voucher Prizes and More!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by amadai, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Username: FloatinPineapple
    Submission: Cabin in the woods (couldn't think of anything lol)
    lot: 5607 (On Utopia)
    Status: complete (for now[Probably won't add anything but might change before deadline])
    Kytula and amadai like this.
  2. Question, there is no way my build will be done in time, it includes EVERYTHING including an 11 minute rollercoaster
    and it is Way to big for a screen shot, maybe several dozen screen shots. so is someone going to visit each build?
  3. If it is multiple builds then it is multiple entries. You can have up to three entries, and as many screenshots as you want of these entries. I can take these screenshots, but if you want them taken a specific way, then you can take them and send them to me. Your preference = )
  4. no no its one building spanning two residences, i own both. i'm not good at screenshots. but seriously there's like a lot of stuff to highlight

maybe i could give you a link to a dropbox or something
  5. That would be great!
  6. Question: Is photo editing among the likes of filters, effects, lighting, etc. to enhance the build's look allowed? Just curious.

7. Contrast / saturation tweaks and filters (akin to shadermods) should be fine. Just nothing crazy haha.
    EvKem and Kytula like this.
  8. Can you take screenshots of 5061 and 5062 :D? I don't have any shaders currently installed :p
  9. I won't have access to my shader-modded minecraft for a few weeks, unfortunately.
  10. Username(s): Faithcaster
    Submission: Galeria Lafayette SMP1Museum
    - lot #: 1011
    ToddV and amadai like this.
  11. I can do it! Not for a week or so, but I can do it. My new PC can actually RUN shaders, and now its hard to go back, hahahah. Anyway, I will PM Eclypsis the screenies soon.
  12. Edit to my previous post, I now have pictures of my building. Here is my entry:
    Username: PowerLily69
    Submission: Horse Racing Complex
    lot #: 3225

Also I have no idea if I correctly copied the image link, so if you can't see the images please tell me and I'll try again. It's just that a lot of my build is underground and it can be complicated to see it all. Thanks!
    amadai and Kytula like this.
  13. Thanks :) I will have access to that computer eventually, just can't take any shader pics at the moment.
    EvKem likes this.
  14. Edited my post ^^ lol
  15. BLUESKULLS55555
    Lot 4179
    This is a complete build of the building just not the shop. BTW this plot is owned by my alt BLACKSKULL55555 :D
    amadai likes this.
  16. Alright, then regular MC screenshots will do :D
  17. I've got the perfect idea. It'll take a long time and a lot of rupees, but it will be so cool once I finish it!
    amadai likes this.
  18. Here are the screenshots I felt were nice, good looking, and optimal for residences 5061 and 5062. I hope I captured what you wanted. Spoilers still work, but are a bit bugged for some reason! Hahahah

19. Thanks for the screenshots :D

I can't see them tho. they show up as broken links :(