Concordia {Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Yay, birch is a noble tree.
  2. Okay, I have decided a shortlist for the position of General of the Concordia Army!
    It is as follows.
    • Justin1796
    • Natesam34
    • Dee6983
    There will be a National Parliamentary Assembly session tomorrow to determine who will take the position of General.
    If you cannot be there to vote, please private message me stating your preference.
    If you would like to delegate your vote to someone else to exercise on your behalf, please message me stating your delegate.
  3. Ok, I aproved a sugarcane farm a ways out, also I dont want to be guildmaster any more, so if anyone wants the spot talk to 72volt
  4. Your resignation is accepted. I will start the process to appoint your successor once I have the Army General appointed. :)
  5. For whoever takes over the Engineers guild, I have a mob spawner (cave spiders) that can be used for a grinder. PM me or hit me up in game.
  6. Volt, what's your price for the heads..?
  7. I finally made the journey out to check you all out.. nice area you have. I might consider joining it..!!
    72Volt likes this.
  8. I have now made a decision to allow people to donate rupees in exchange for points!
    Rupees are necessary to do things like locking chests for security, vaulting over things for auction, and more.

From now on, for every 75 rupees you donate, you earn 1 point.
    These rupees will be spent on locked chests and vaulting for auctions. Should the Concordia project ever end, they will be distributed along with everything else remaining as a final National Dividend.

Get donating :D
  9. Justin is currently winning the race for General of the Concordian Army! He has received 5 votes during the official NPA session to elect the General, while Dee has received 1 vote, and Nate has received none.

If you would still like to send on your votes, pm me :)
  10. Ok, I have a zombie spawner and cave spider spawner now, if a guild leader wants to build something.
  11. Congrats to Justin1796 for becoming the new Point Leader with 3,181 points!
    A few days ago, the points of everyone else combined didn't even reach that. Let that sink in.

I'm making a HUGE update to the OP, btw!
  12. I've already sold a few. 5,000 each for the Lava Slime Heads, that's Todd_Vinton's price.
  13. my house is the small one over the water sorry havent been out don't hae time
  14. Any special place to build? or set up a home? I just didnt want to step on an toes if you know what I mean.
    Trapper777 likes this.
  15. You may build in any empty plot. :)
  16. Btw, OP has underwent a huge update!
    Trapper777 likes this.
  17. Do you have specified plots or areas, or do I just pick my own and make the paths match up?
    Trapper777 likes this.
  18. Pick your own. Don't worry bout roads, I'll take care of that ;)
    Trapper777 likes this.
  19. In order to speed up the pace of progress in Concordia while I get through all positions with the selection process, I am going to be selecting several Acting Guildmasters! These people with serve temporarily until a permanent Guildmaster is selected through the proper process.

Anyone got any more votes for the position of Army General? Again, the candidates are:
    • Justin1796
    • Natesam34
    • Dee6983
  20. Ok I finally made it and started on a plot. Is there any place that needs or where I can drop stacks of dirt and cobble? That is if Concordia needs it.