Concordia {Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Jun 8, 2014.

1. I'd like to announce Justin has been elected General of the Concordian Army! He will be given point-giving permissions soon, so if you need points for Army jobs, talk to him once he has those permissions :)

The following people are also entitled to an Acting Guildmaster position, based on their Points Leaderboard position:
    • H_Cat_5000
    • Mizzo12
    • Natesam34
    The acting positions available are:

• Speaker of the NPA
    • Engineers Guildmaster
    • Diplomats Guildmaster
    I must stress the positions are 'Acting' positions, so you will not be guaranteed them forever unless you successfully run for the full position and manage to get elected.
    Dee has already claimed his position. He will be Guildmaster of the Couriers Guild!
    From now on, Dee will be available to pick up and deliver any items between Concordia, Town, and associated outposts for free for any citizen of Concordia or an associated outpost. Soon, he will also be able to put up point bounties for anyone wishing to assist him with deliveries!
    Our associated outposts are as follows:

• The Last Light Outpost
    • Estonan Federation
    • Wrem
    • People of Carthaga (PoC)
    • Nation of Volt
  2. We have no use for dirt at this moment in time, but you may donate it for public use at the chest in the Palace lobby.
    As for Cobblestone, you can indeed hand that in. Under our reward system, 2 stacks of Cobblestone is worth 1 point, though that increases to 2 points if you smelt it into Stone Brick. :)

Btw, there have been several appointments made to Acting Guildmaster positions!
    H_Cat_5000 is now the Acting Guildmaster for Engineering. He will have responsibility for all building activities, rewarding points for Engineering jobs, and setting Engineering jobs.
    Natesam is now Acting Speaker of the NPA. He will have responsibility for holding NPA sessions, accepting motions from those who wish to change the way Concordia is run, and counting votes.

I have yet to find an Acting Guildmaster for Diplomacy. Trapper will be going on holiday soon, and we need someone to cover him. I am currently considering Jake81201, and will speak to him soon.

We also need some ambassadors! We are currently associated with 5 outposts, and we need ambassadors to boost cooperation and inter-outpost development. Based on points, I am considering giving an ambassadorship to the following people:
    • Mrlegitislegit
    • xSiik_Skillz
    • others
    As I understand, PureBredGaeilge has taken up a position as Concordian Ambassador to Carthaga, so I will talk to him soon about that.
    Current order of business:
    1. Talk to H_Cat about some Engineering projects, including completing the exterior of the Palace (including placing glass in), building the Concordian City Wall, having a Guild department dedicated to lighting all Concordian land, marking out plots in the remaining land in the City of Concordia, and adding some trees and stuff around the city area to fill it up a bit.
    2. Talk to Ambassadors and Diplomacy Guildmaster about setting up embassies. Offer points for joint venture projects with outposts.
    3. Talk more to Nate about holding debates and stuff.
    4. Attract more members. Once all Ambassadors are appointed, we will be at a stage where most of the Concordian population will hold government positions, effectively meaning we will be running out of personnel to get work done because everyone will be tied up. For that reason, attracting members must be a priority.
  3. AlarmGoesBeep is offering a 100 point bounty to whoever makes a rail link between Concordia and the desert to the west! This will allow for easier excavation of the desert.

We are also well on the way to getting the Palace walls completed, and a couple more citizens are in the process of joining!
  4. I just went out to the desert. Almost all the sand is gone, and someone has built a castle out there. Anyone know who built it?
  5. Someone stole your desert? :eek:
  6. AlarmGoesBeep has been digging out the desert for his bulk supply business. I believe the castle belongs to a guy called 'ironhat', that's the name on the Locked Chests anyways.
  7. I know ironhat irl..
  8. Hey, I would love to join, anything I can do to start?
  9. Come out and build a house on an empty grass plot, and you've got citizenship! :)
    goreman2000 likes this.
  10. Theres 2 rails missing at the beginning of the nether rail.
  11. We'll send a guy out to fix it at some point. ;)
  12. I would.. I'm just low on iron
  13. I'm just wondering why he wouldn't be doing this in the waste... unless he's supplying directly to your outpost.
    Of course, it's your outpost and you can do whatever you want with it, but I'm curious.
  14. I'd guess convenience.
  15. I will be putting up jobs requesting Stained Glass! We need lots of it to complete the Palace exterior, namely the windows and the roof.
  16. Come try me and Cow's bulk supply! We sell glass and you can stain it! We're the cheapest bulk supply we know!
  17. Will you accept payment in points? :p
  18. Well, I kinda would like rupees. How about you pay half in rupees, half in points? How much glass would you like?
  19. Would like to join, I have started a house out in the NE woods. Let me know if I need to move it or not.
  20. Not at all, I shall see it the next time I'm on and give you citizenship :)