Concordia {Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Yes, I built the castle in the desert...saw y'all creating a town and thought you might could use a safe place in the desert...so far from home. However, I only used the sand and sandstone that the castle footprint displaced. I didn't want to disturb the desert topography. Feel free to disassemble if it interferes with your plans.
  2. thanks, also just patched up a bunch of holes at the iron farm, looks like creepers have been going nuts ;)
    72Volt and wisepsn like this.
  3. Glad new players like you are eager to help with Concordia. :)
  4. No, we won't dissemble it. I'd like to build a road to it though, part of the national aesthetic. Is that okay? :)
  5. I assume "town work" like fixing holes and paths is appreciated, and encouraged ;)
    Also thinking about adding some fountains and some nice garden areas, is that inline with your plans ?
  6. I went by and put up more torches around town and some of the builds, as well as a little further into the forest to the west. I've noticed several buildings where people forgot to light up their roofs.
  7. Absolutely...I'm here to help if you need me as well.
  8. Yes, that'd be great :)

Great work Saint!

That'd be appreciated, I'll let you know what we need when I can :)
  9. Do we / should we have a "closed" area for discussing things ? like projects / issues. If so where ?
    Wanted to start creating a bucket list of things to tackle like creeper holes and roads, or should I just take that up with the guilds ?
  10. We have no closed area at the moment.
    If you want to make that bucket list, go ahead! I suggest you inform H_Cat, our Engineering Guildmaster, he has responsibility for that stuff.
  11. got it, and on it ;)
  12. You really give a meaning to the word 'sandcastle' :)
    Trapper777 likes this.
  13. Is there some definitive list of all current Guildmasters?
  14. This is awesome! So are people still pretty active in Concordia? If so id love to be involved!
    Trapper777 likes this.
  15. there are a few regulars, and a bunch of folks in and out on a daily basis, so yeah I would say it is active.
    Trapper777 likes this.
  16. Bump. So about the list of guldmasters..?
  17. Just to clarify I took my beacon back to town, I brought here and I need it for other purposes so. Also 72Volt has let me take it back.
  18. hey alarm, was that the one out by the cane farm ( on land ) ?
  19. Here's a picture of one of the creations of the town. I thought it looked cool.

Attached Files:

mba2012 likes this.