Concordia {Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Jun 8, 2014.

1. 72Volt likes this.
  2. I was also just out of frame there so that is 10 by my count.
    72Volt likes this.
  3. I just recruited my friend GotFreshCookies onto Concordia. :D He should build a house soon. When 72volt is online I will get GotFreshCookies and tell him to get online to verify I recruited.

72Volt likes this.
  4. 72Volt likes this.
  5. If this is still vacant, I'd like to recommend Kitten3101, he is enthusiastic about diplomacy :)
  6. The OP has been updated with a link to a Google Drive spreadsheet containing a Points Leaderboard!
    If you need to check your points and your position on the leaderboard, you may now look at the spreadsheet. :)
  7. Well i need something to do, so i suppose i might head out there and build a cabin in the nearby woods :)
    72Volt likes this.
  8. I have appointed Mman as the Guildmaster for Engineering! He is my first appointee to a Guildmaster position, and more should be coming soon.
    Mman will be given full point control privileges, allowing him to create Engineering jobs and give points to people. I will continue to manage the other Guild job boards until Guildmasters are appointed to take them over.
  9. I died on my way there less than 500 blocks from the perimeter of Concordia :I
    I'll return soon, that may not be soon seeing as I lost 64 iron blocks on that trip because of the laggy and quick death I suffered :/
    72Volt likes this.
  10. Awesome, glad I just asked him to help me with the netherrail! :)
    72Volt likes this.
  11. Alright trapper! Our first goal should be settin up that nether rail! I just woke up because I had a midnight shift at TB last night but now I am ready to get the project underway!
    72Volt likes this.
  12. If you come on right now, I'll be there
    72Volt likes this.
  13. Ok, there are multiple nether portals which are causing some interference so I am hoping wisepsn, jay, and hcat will let me take theirs down
  14. ..

Please don't tell me you went in my house and took my nether portal without my permission.
    Also, I am not that heated with Jay. I was the one telling everyone to calm down and to just bring it to volt, I am trying to stop an arguement, not start one.
  15. I guarantee he just, say, put a piece of dirt in it to break it, and did not haul the whole thing away. :)
  16. Everyone calm down, I'll be on tomorrow to sort out the Nether portal dispute.
    We're a relatively new outpost, it's not beyond our abilities.
  17. Don't worry, me and mm talked it out and we are all fine now. We are thinking about making a nether rail. :)

I don't know about Jay yet, he hasn't logged in.
    72Volt likes this.
  18. It is certainly encouraging to hear you are taking the initiative to resolve disputes!
    I'd be heartbroken if we ever had another NR scenario. Concordia was designed against that.
  19. Slabbing the tunnel now
    72Volt and Trapper777 like this.
  20. Just updated the engineers mission wall and have some cool projects planed. If you would like to join the guild our first official meeting will be tomorrow at 2pm pst.
    72Volt likes this.