Concordia {Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Just arrived in Concordia!

How do I go about getting a plot to build on?
    Trapper777 and 72Volt like this.
  2. There's no system to officially get a plot, just take a plot beside the Palace and follow the rules in the OP, and you should be fine :)
    Trapper777 and NotoriousPaulG like this.
  3. I'd like to welcome NotoriousPaulG to Concordia as our 10th citizen! Mrlegitislegit is also coming out to visit us!

In the meantime, I am doing some road work and lighting, and plan to build a tree farm in the Palace afterwards!
    NotoriousPaulG and Trapper777 like this.
  4. I'd like to officially welcome Mrlegitislegit and Duperia co-founder Jake81201 to Concordia! Jake has already gotten Rank 2 as a result of some of his donations, and I will be crediting the rest now :)
    Trapper777 likes this.
  5. Volt, please come back on Smp5 I kinda need you
    72Volt likes this.
  6. Ermm it's ~ 11:15 PM in his timezone, I think he's probably asleep by now. :/
    72Volt likes this.
  7. Asking permission to build Nether rail line to North outpost, all supplies gathered
    72Volt likes this.
  8. Permission granted. Let me know the value of the supplies and who purchased them, and we may be able to work out a point reward, as this is being done for the benefit of the Concordian public. :)
  9. I will be absent for most of the day, working on a thing outside of Minecraft. I got a tree farm built in the palace this morning, though!

I might be on tonight :)
  10. After consulting with members, there is now a 75 point reward for recruiting a new member, so get recruiting!
  11. I have already built a house (the orange one) but havent been on in a while, ill get on now.
    72Volt likes this.
  12. i wana join
    72Volt likes this.
  13. I recruited him
    72Volt likes this.
  14. I made it out and built my house, "The Lodge".
    72Volt likes this.
  15. My house was blown up:I
    Thanks for ripping apart the iron blocks guys,real help.
    Now,I HAVE TO REPAIR THE ENTIRE THING.
  16. If any citizen of Concordia is interested, there is a position open as Ambassador of Carthaga.

Edit: They even have a vacant embassy!
    72Volt likes this.
  17. In the next couple of days, I will be officially appointing our first Guildmasters! I intend to appoint the Guildmaster for Mining and the Guildmaster for Engineering first. Then, I will be putting up billboards for the Army and the Diplomats' Guild. Earning points on these boards will determine the Guildmasters for these Guilds.

If you want a Guildmaster position, make sure you contact me about points today or tomorrow. If you want to be Guildmaster for the Courier Guild, Army, or Diplomats' Guild, there's still plenty of time, so don't worry.
  18. We broke a record tonight when 8 people were in Concordia at the same time!

I think this is a phenomenal accomplishment only 12 days after our establishment. Onward and upward!
    Trapper777 likes this.
  19. I was in the forest at the moment right next to Concordia so yes, this is 8 players. :D
    72Volt and Trapper777 like this.
  20. I was hidden on the live map, so 9
    72Volt and Trapper777 like this.