Concordia {Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Jun 8, 2014.

1. I'd like to announce I've designed a flag for Concordia!

The flag will be reserved for flying from government buildings, namely the Palace. Citizens may fly the alternative ensign.
  2. I'd love to join!
    72Volt likes this.
  3. Also I have a DC of Stone Brick laying around and I'd like to donate it :)

EDIT: I also have lots of diamond armor and tools laying around too :)
    72Volt likes this.
  4. Come on over whenever you want! :) The coords are on the first page!
    72Volt likes this.
  5. Hi Nate, we'd love to have you over here! As Jake said, the coords are in the OP :)

That DC will net you 54 points, and assuming the diamond armour and tools are undamaged, you'll get points depending on how many diamonds are used in each tool or piece of armour. So, an undamaged pickaxe will get you 3 points, because 3 diamonds are used in it :)
  6. Well I'm gonna need some help moving it all xD Can someone come to smp3 and help me really fast?
    72Volt likes this.
  7. Congratulations to H_Cat_5000, who has donated 10 stacks of Stone Brick, 6 Silk Touch books, and 10 Diamonds to the Concordian Corporation, netting himself 62 more points, making him Rank 4 and the leader of the Points Leaderboard!

Cat will now be heavily in the running for a Guildmaster position, and will be more trusted to borrow goods from Concordia. Once Nate donates his stuff, though, he could be hot on his heels.
  8. I can help you in about 2 minutes, traveling to smp9 town.
    72Volt likes this.
  9. J
    Just as soon as I get help to deliver it :)
    72Volt likes this.
  10. ninja'd
    72Volt likes this.
  11. How can I work towards Diplomat Guildmaster?
    72Volt likes this.
  12. Get points :)
  13. I'd like to welcome Natesam34 as our newest member! His house will be up shortly, and he has already donated 22 stacks of Stone!

Dee6983 and AlarmGoesBeep have reached the finals of the Empire Games PvP event, so congratulations to them!

I will also be selecting Guildmasters in the next couple of days, once I have more jobs posted up. Keep doing jobs and earning points!
  14. Is it ok if I come out to the outpost? Would love to help out in what ever way I can :)
    Trapper777 and 72Volt like this.
  15. That would be very welcome ^_^
    NotoriousPaulG likes this.
  16. If you wish to help with Diplomatic duties, talk to Trapper777 :)
  17. I would like to come out sometime in the next day or two.
    72Volt likes this.
  18. Just follow the map on the 2nd page, when you get there, post on here and we'll help you get set up!
    72Volt likes this.
  19. PSA: When you arrive @ Concordia, post here so we can add you to the PM.
    72Volt likes this.