[Community Discussion] Voting Perks

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 21, 2012.

1. just dont do this
    (playername) VOTED

its to in you're face and i have been on servers that put more annoying things on
    PenguinDJ, mba2012, jkjkjk182 and 2 others like this.
  2. Liking the ideas. Though if we do start getting rewards for voting please don't make it goofy stuff. I tried a server once that you had to actually be IN game to get your reward and you had to teleport to an Auction House and to a "mailbox" which is basically a chest with a coded sign over it that says "Mailbox" to get your item and it would be dumb stuff like 2 apples or 2 Loaves of Bread or a bucket of water etc.

I like the symbols around the name for voting instead of [VOTED] or something like that.
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. hmm looks like my thoughts have FINNALY got around. I will be re-PM'ing you the mainpage VOTE button idea again ICC. also all of you have my permission to use my Sig pic of I voted today lol.
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. That sounds like an awesome idea and while we are at the topic it would be cool if supporters got their nameplate coloured to like diamond members get a diamond nameplate and gold get a gold nameplate.
    JackBiggin likes this.
  5. Well I like the idea. And the in game tag things are cool. Maybe you could get some other ones as well. Like getting the most XP? Also the credits are awesome! And the rise in rupees awards is great. I just support it all!
  6. I have an idea for the buffs, say your in the wild mining and you find a massive lava lake with some diamonds near it you could just do something like /buy potion fire resistence 1 and then a balance would show how many credits (this mixes in with the empire credits or you could use rupees for maybe make a new system called potion points or something) you have left and then 1 fire resistence potion pops up in your inventory, that would be cool and useful!
  7. Btw sorry for the long reply thing, I dont know how to limit it.
  8. I'm kind of confused by all this, what does this all mean? :O
  9. what I had in mind:
    EMC credit's can be spent either on the website, or at /creditshop which is in one of the huge res' like the rupee shop is in, this also allow's you to:
    -Turn EMCredit's into rupees, 10 rupees per EMCredit
    -Buy supporter rank's
    -Buy potion buff's
    -Buy thing's with EMcredit's, cheaper than /shop
    EMCredits are earned by voting (5 EMCredits per day), or when a staff member see's you being nice
    zombieslayer010| voted all 7 days last week, last's one week after voting
    zombieslayer010| donated $5/spent 100 EMCredits an hour
    zombieslayer010| donated $15/spent 500 EMCredits an hour
    zombieslayer010| donated $20/spent 1000 EMCredits an hour
    (edit's coming soon)
    EpilecticTechno likes this.
  10. I love the voting idea and such but there is a small problem. The first 4 links are good, there is one issue with planetminecraft. I can vote with it but this is no space to add in my name, so no one will know that I voted there. The last link is the biggest pain in the butt. It requires the user to make a account in order for you to vote. I really do not want to make another account and have to remember my password and username.
  11. I voted on all of them and will probably every day :)
  12. I vote everyday at 7:04. It sounds good to me :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. Vote EMC 2012 :D
    Well anyways, when we vote, we could get a special color on our name for the day like orange or something…
    I like the idea except for the supporter sample. How would that work?
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. yeah that kinda where I was going but with the buff shop thing it could be accessable in the wild.
  15. A good idea for the Empire Credits would be 'services', such as 'hollowing' (getting rid of all that dirt) on your res.

You could also incorporate the dragon eggs with Empire credits, for example, 10,000 EC would equal a dragon egg, and vice versa.
    Also, you should be able to 'give' credits to other people (keeping it similar to the rupee system would probably make things easier)
  16. Basically the way it stands at the moment is you can vote for EMC through those websites to raise popularity. Currently because one site is broken you only get 50 rupees for voting once a day. Many people feel it's kinda low or don't want rupees. So they're proposing a new idea to get people voting again.
  17. For the Empire Credits and idea could be getting a stack of Bedrock and only being able to place in town
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. Diamond supporter samples and other supporter samples... can you keep and still build on you're claimed res's?
    (If this has been answered already I apologize just read page 1.... :3
  19. Credits for supportership, if it hasn't already been mentioned. I can't tell you how many people there are who REALLY want to support the empire but aren't in an adequate financial system to do so. Definitely over 9,000.
    mba2012, penfoldex and IamSaj like this.
  20. Well, that just teases them...:(
    mba2012 and penfoldex like this.