[Community Discussion] Voting Perks

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 21, 2012.

1. :D got a Alarm on my phone that goes off everyday around 6pm to remind me to vote
  2. Nice idea about buying res but make it like 5,000 emc credits so its rare :p (emc would probably sky rocket in the voting forums :3) meaning it would take about 100 days to actually get 5000 credits cause 5 votes per day
  3. Yup you do still need a mod unfortunately. All the capes toggle does is choose whether or not you can see Mojang given capes.
  4. I tried your link Alex, do you have to login to vote, as it seemed to have problems when I tried it?
  5. I think the EC should be like the dragon eggs because it is kind-a the same consept.
    I also think that the namething should just be like this: <-:<username>:->
    with the name red also and for voting yah stick with the idea but every time u vote u should get a choice of what u want to get like a emerald ore, diamond ore, iron ore, gold ore ect.
  6. sounds awesome! i would love to see empire credits used for items like diamonds, iron and emeralds.
  7. Hm, should go straight to the voting page - it does for me - where does it take you?
  8. took me to the voting page but had problems in letting me vote, seemed to want me to be a paid member.
  9. It takes me right to the voting page:)
  10. Yeah that was a bug, all fixed now :)

Just in case you, ICC, want to consider this again, "Sponsored server bidding is currently open! Get your slot for next month now." for Minestatus
  11. Sorted tnx Alex
  12. mba2012 likes this.
  13. you still do that hide cape option hides a minecon cape if you have one
  14. I completely forgot about voting :eek: These ideas are really good though! Keep it up!
  15. would be nice if there was a link on the home page!!
  16. nice idea icecream :D im so excited i would rlly be happy if u would let empire creds be like a way to get to be a supporter for a limited time cuz i cant donate to minecraft cuz lebanon cant use paypal and its one of the few games where i cant find my country if i try using cred :) so do it like every 5 days u vote consecutively u get 1 ec and 10 ec gets u 24 hour iron 20 gold 30 diamond :) that would be gr8. and just for my fav server ill try doing a youtube vid :)
  17. Just saw something on another server's site that could be possible to consider for EMC too: a voter tag on the forums too, underneath your name and member level/supporter.

Oh, and remember to vote, yadada
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. Sound awesome
  19. i like this idea its a great way to support the server without spending real money
    :cool::)