[Business] Slvr's Bulk Business

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Slvr, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you do gravle and how much would that be for a, dc

Not ordering just need to see if I'm going to do math
    FadedMartian likes this.
  2. Your emeralds are taking a little longer than expected due to some circumstances with pets IRL but I do have your sand ready if you would like me to go ahead and drop that off. :)

I do not offer gravel at this time :(
    -------------
    If you all could, I'd like it if you could all look over my "Orders" sheet to make sure I have your orders/information correctly entered. If you have access chests already set up, let me know so I can write them down and just pop over as soon as I have your order finished! Thanks in advance!
  3. Slvr likes this.

4. Sand has been delivered. Will deliver emeralds as soon as they are ready :)
    Your glass will be ready sometime tomorrow, hopefully in the morning. Where would you like me to drop it off at?

I'm running a little behind on stuff. I've repaid the 2910r to you until I can get my butt better into gear. :( Sorry about that! I'm still going to work on your order but don't feel comfortable holding onto your rupees.
    JParsonsX and FadedMartian like this.

5. If you ever need help will this, I would be more then happy and willing to help. I work for very cheap too
  6. 16270 in Bay 2C. Also, this is just the first 5 DCs, correct? This will be where you drop off all future orders placed by me :)
    Any update on this? I really would like the vines to be added.

Also, what about lava buckets? Perhaps it would be a great idea for you to then give us the chance for us to provide the buckets at a lower price? Either way, I would really appreciate if you were able to add Lava buckets and vines :)

Could I order 3 DCs of Jungle Logs and 2 DCs of Acacia Logs? Thanks!
  7. I'll hold with the orders soon, don't worry, but there's still some stuff I need (again, not in a hurry, though!).

I'd like to order 1 DC of emeralds, 2 DCs of red sandstone, and 2 DCs of red sand, please. :)

That is 3888 + 5832 + 5832 + 3888 + 3888 = 23328 rupees. :)

Delivery again at 859, please. :)

Would you like to deliver the emeralds in block or in gem form? And same goes for the redstone from my previous order, would you like to deliver those in block or in dust form? :)

Thanks a ton in advance! And if needed, you can put my order behind some others, no problem. :)
  8. Will probably take you up on that sometime.

That's for the first 5 DCs, yes. Vines and obsidian are added and later today I'll be adding lava buckets when I can get in game and look at some things. :)

Ill update my orders sheet once I can get on a computer.

No problem, Tom! Base emeralds and Redstone dust are easier for me to deliver :)
    FadedMartian and TomvanWijnen like this.
  9. Can I please get 5 DCs of Mossy Cobblestone?
  10. I hope you do cause I have had a hard time finding things to do on the server so I have been mining and my chests are getting full
  11. Your emeralds have been dropped off, and your sand was dropped off earlier. :)
    Your grass is ready! Let me know where to drop it off. Your total is 1400r.
    Sure thing. Your total is 9600r and won't be expected until items are dropped off as usual. They're unlikely to be completed before August sometime. Is this okay?
    -----------
    Prices have been updated.
    Delivery times have been updated. If you are no longer interested in your order due to me repeatedly having to delay them, just let me know and Ill remove yours from the list. Otherwise, I apologize for the waiting!
  12. Psssst, please don't forget to add this order to the list. ;)

And for me the extra wait is no problem at all! :)

---

All the items I've ordered have their shop sign sell chests at 859 on smp1, there's a sign with "delivery" on it on the one high dirt wall, right next to that is a teleport sign to find the teleports to the multiple locations. Because it's done via shop signs, you'll immediately receive payment as you sell. :) (ahum, so it's better than last time :oops:)
    Slvr and FadedMartian like this.
  13. Could I get a DC of dark oak, acacia, and birch? I've put access chests in the storage on my main res. Thanks!

How do you price things so low? It's like you took the a really low price and took a quarter of it!
  14. Emeralds were updated before you posted this. A DC of emeralds will now be 16200. Slvr realized that her pricing was horribly out of date and also that she likes a small shred of sanity! Hehe. Anyway, saying that to say the total will be 35640r (16200 for emeralds, 11664 for the red sandstone, and 7776 for the red sand). Is this okay?

You posted it before and Slvr is just a crazy person, but to those reading this later on, Tom and I worked it out in-game later :rolleyes:

Sorry about that. I was able to fit yours in around others but in the future try to make sure you weren't the one that previously ordered before asking for more. :) Your order of mossy cobblestone (A028) totals 9600, and your wood order (A032) totals 10140r. Payment as usual isn't due until items are dropped off. I've also updated my spreadsheet to reflect the payment I have received from you. Can you tell me if this is correct?

A013 - 5 DCs Glass - 7250r total - Paid for
    A019 - 5 DCs Glass - 7250r total - Paid for
    A026 - 5 DCs Nether Brick Blocks - 2400r total - paid for
    A028 - 5 DCs Mossy Cobblestone - 9600r total - unpaid/payment not due
    A032 - 3 DCs jungle wood/2 DCs Acacia wood - 10140r - unpaid/payment not due

Added as order #A031. Sorry about that! Your total for 5 DCs of ice will be 12960r and as usual payment isn't expected until delivery. This is unlikely to be completed until August 8th, is this okay?
    I just really needed something to do and have no life. :p But I am editing prices as I go, as I said, to try and retain some sanity. Anywho, sure thing! Order added as order # A033. Your total will be 6280r, and as usual payment isn't expected until delivery. This order is unlikely to be completed until August 15th. Is this okay?
  15. I do believe Tom ordered before that wood order... and that looks correct as of now :p
    Slvr likes this.
  16. That's fine. All orders should be dropped off at /v 4343@fourteen. Thanks! I've paid all orders in advance because I won't be on EMC in much of August.
    Slvr and FadedMartian like this.
  17. That's a great business you have going.. :)

5 DC's of sand
  18. Come on, mate
    Big__Kev likes this.
  19. Sorry Slvr.

It's midnight here, was apparently too sleepy to notice the cap.

I've changed my order.
    FadedMartian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.