[Business] Slvr's Bulk Business

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Slvr, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not particularly, but keeps me busy! I enjoy it :p

Thank you very much :) They'll be delivered tomorrow some time most likely.

No gravel yet! I hope to add it in the future though. That's 2648r total, is that okay? Payment isn't due until I deliver the items but I want to make sure it's okay beforehand. :)
    Kryarias likes this.
  2. That sound great! I can't wait till you sell gravel ;) Will set up access chests soon
    Slvr likes this.
  3. Can I add to the list 5dc of spruce wood? This is really fantastic
    Slvr likes this.
  4. Could I get another 5 DCs of Glass :D
    Slvr likes this.
  5. I can order again. :D I'd like another 5 DCs of glass (so 20 total), same as always, no hurry, price is the same as the previous one, delivery at 859, oh, and, please? :D ;) I think this is the last glass I'll want for now, other items coming soon. ;)
    Slvr and FadedMartian like this.
  6. And I have a Q what type is the tools diamond iron gold wood?

Also and I get
    2dc of sand
    1sc of polished andercite
    And 1sc of oak wood

I believe my total is 3530r
    Slvr likes this.
  7. Will set up a sign at 12210 smp6 for you when done msg me and I will pay
    Slvr likes this.

8. Added!

EvilTruman - your spruce wood will likely not be completed up until next weekend. Is that okay? The total will be 7250. Payment isn't due until items are dropped off as always.

FadedMartian and TomvanWijnen - your glass will likely be finished today oQr tomorrow sometime. You've both been added. That's 7250r as always. :)

Your items have been dropped off. :D
  9. Oops, didn't see this!
    The tools listed in the spreadsheet are diamond, unenchanted. Tools are a bit more difficult to price so you'll likely need to shoot me a PM with what you want and I can negotiate from there.

Your total is indeed 3530r. This likely won't be complete until later on this week until next weekend. Is that okay?
  10. Thanks again Slvr. I will be happy to order more in the future. :)
    Slvr likes this.
  11. I know it's not on the list, but can I order up to 15 DC of gravel from you? (or however much you can get your hands on)
    Slvr likes this.
  12. No problem on the next weekend delivery!

Can I also order another 5dc of dark oak?
    Slvr and JoxBax like this.
  13. Yea sure take your time don't rush
  14. Something else this time. :D I've been using so much redstone recently, so, 5 DCs of redstone dust, please, or 30 stacks of redstone blocks, whichever is most convenient for you (please let me know, so I know what sign(s) to setup. :) As always 859 smp1, and no hurry. :) Feel free to prioritise some other, later orders above this as it's quite large, and also feel free to deliver in multiple goes. :)

Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: signs for this and glass DC 11-20 (forgot to do that today >.>) will be setup on Tuesday evening, or maaybe Monday evening. :)

EDIT2: grr, I calculated the price, amd then forgot to put it in.... 7650 × 5 = 38250 rupees. :)
    Slvr likes this.
  15. Added! And redstone dust itself will probably be a bit easier.
    EviilTruman - that'll be 10875r for the dark oak wood. That okay? And I'll add your redstone dust order in after I get another order. Technically this order here will have to go after Tom's. :p But your total for the redstone dust will be the same as his below, 38250r. That okay?
    Tom - That's 38250r for 5 DCs of redstone dust. Is that okay?
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  16. I'll take 1 DC of red nether brick, 1 DC of normal nether brick, 1 SC of blue orchid flowers and 9 stacks of each log except Dark Oak. Thanks!
    Slvr likes this.
  17. Added. Your total will be 3768r once it's all delivered. :)
  18. Sigh me: "EDIT2: grr, I calculated the price, amd then forgot to put it in.... 7650 × 5 = 38250 rupees. :)" so yes, that's good with me! :) I have no clue what you tried to say, but either way I wouldn't at all mind you putting my order below some others! :)
    Slvr likes this.
  19. Oh, and I also forgot to add 5 DCs of stone and 5 DCs of ice :p You can put that on A026 if you want though.

20. Your order has been dropped off!
    Hmm, I probably can, actually. Let me get back to you on the vines and obsidian. I can add you in for the nether brick though.
    Will get that in there somewhere :p Not on A026 but it'll be in.
    Sydney4363 and FadedMartian like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.