[Business] Slvr's Bulk Business

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Slvr, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emm if its not inconvenience can I order 10dcs of sand I don't mind when it would be delivered at 12210 shop smp6 (storage is behind you)

If accepted then the total would be 8.4k
  2. Come on, mate
  3. I like to Keep him busy

4. Do you not see how many orders she has?:rolleyes:
  5. How about split it into 2 orders then it's legal
  6. Emm looking at the sheet it is allowed because there is only 4 not 5
  7. Your order is complete! I'll drop it off next chance I get. Your order's total was 3530r. :) Also, I added your sand to the list as two separate orders since JoxBax ordered. I do admit I had forgotten to highlight another order bright green, and my note on the sheet is a little incorrect; the green boxes are either orders that were unlimited, or are the first 5 orders in the list... So it's unlikely unlimited orders will be open for a while yet. Your total for each order will be 4200r or 8400r for both, and they will likely be ready within the next few days.

All good, I oftentimes update this thread at 3-4am and mess everything all up so you aren't alone, rofl. I'll add your sand to the list. :) Your total will be 4200r and won't be due until the items are ready, which will likely be within the next 2 days.
    By the way, I dropped off 10 more DCs of glass so A013 and A019 are now complete. :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  8. That moment when you write a new post, and seconds before it's done your phone randomly decides it's out of battery, clearing your entire post, and removing 30 tabs of EMC things to do/read with it. I hate everything. Except you and your service, of course <3

Anyways, take two:

Thanks again for the glass! :) I'd like to order 5 DCs of sand, please. That would be 840 × 5 = 4200 rupees. Delivery's somewhere else, at 5332 on utopia this time, please. :) Again, no hurry at all, and thanks in advance! :)

(FYI: as soon as I can, I'll order 5 more DCs of sand, and 15 DCs of sandstone - I need sandstuff. :p)
    FadedMartian and Slvr like this.
  9. Paid. It really doesn't matter how long it takes.
    Slvr likes this.
  10. Your emeralds are ready (finally, sorry about that >.>)! I will deliver once I get home. Can you let me know where to deliver them? If you've already done so and I missed it, I apologize. :oops:
  11. Can I please get another 5 DCs of Acacia Wood? Thanks!
  12. I have payed
  13. Can I have a DC of emeralds? Already paid.

Also, do you need any help filling the orders? You seem really backed up right now.
  14. (Thanks Forums for not alerting me)[/anger noise]

Not having a ton of difficulty completing them per se as I am just disorganized. I'm working on revamping my SBB_2 alt's residence on SMP8 (/v sbb_2-3) to be a "hub" of sorts for my bulk business. Where I can easily go collect gear for completing orders/store orders until I can deliver them, etc. This is causing a bit more of a backup than normal..

Saying all of that to say if you want to help, I'd be more than happy to have you on board! Shoot me a PM. :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  15. Can I get 5 DCs of Sandstone please? :)
  16. I never got a ping saying it was done but I've set up access on smp1 /v AncientTower

my alt is on right now and will be sending payment.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  17. Your order is complete and dropped off! I am very sorry for the long wait. I have a new method of collecting iron that will hopefully prevent this in the future. :) I refunded your rupees a while ago, since I didn't feel comfortable holding onto them until I was complete. Your total was 2910r.

I'm having difficulty finding the drop off location. /v ancienttower is on SMP2 and your res on SMP1 doesn't seem to have a location on it...

Important notice - please read all before ordering again.
    All incomplete orders have been removed from my orders list. If you had already paid, I refunded the rupees to you.

This is more a mistake on my part as I needed to do a bit more of organization on my end. My smelter also came up with an unexpected issue. Before I reopened orders I wanted to:
    - Redo how ordering works
    - Fix smelter
    - Adjust prices
    - Refund any incomplete order rupees
    - Set up a residence to have tools and machines at the ready

All of these have been complete. So, I'm OPEN and ACCEPTING ORDERS again. Please refer to my Orders sheet to see if your order has been removed - if so, feel free to reorder! (I kept orders that I removed in a separate sheet called "Rejected sheet - for reference".) But keep in mind the new prices and new ordering rules.

New Ordering Rules-
    - If all light green slots on my spreadsheet are full, you can order a maximum of 5 DCs and can have only 1 ACTIVE order at a time (meaning you must wait until I complete your previous order to order again).
    - Light green slots are still unlimited, as in you can order anything at any amount you choose, but same rule as others apply - you cannot have more than 1 ACTIVE order at a time.

I will add these to the OP as well in a moment.
    AncientTower and JParsonsX like this.
  18. Uh SLVR, can i still get my 5 dc’s of spruce and 5dc’s of dark oak that was in the last Set before you deleted it all?
  19. I am so sorry on that, when i said smp1 I actually meant smp7. I have all the chests set up there on /v ancienttower 2
    FadedMartian likes this.
  20. Yes, you can. They will use the new prices though - I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. The total would be 103,680r. If you're a bit floored at that price, read on, as I'm going to respond to Faded's questions here...

The price change is both A) a test and B) to keep me from being flooded like I was before. :p The prices are based on those that are on SMP8, since I am SMP8 based, and were determined by jumping around to some of the more popular spots there. Difficulty (and time) to acquire and tools required to acquire also factor into the cost.

The lowest I saw emeralds for on 8 was 8/emerald. Every shop up until 12/emerald was out of stock, while the rest were much more obscure. ~16/emerald seemed to be the average, while able to keep in stock.

16 * 64 = 1024r a stack.

1024 * 27 (an SC quantity) = 27,648r. Since this is a bulk business, I apply a 25% discount to bulk (SC or DC) quantities. This means that this 27,648r charge becomes 20,736. This same discount is applied on DC quantities as well.

On the old prices, I actually have a private spreadsheet that I would write down the rupees I gained vs. those I lost during fill of the order (usually involved tool cost). Many of these were in the negative. Part of that was on my poor infrastructure but even with that fixed I still was pulling a marginal profit (was like 10k, if that).

I may nerf some of the prices again depending on how orders go, but we will see. With all of that said, do you still want all of these items even with the new pricing? I would completely understand if you do not (to both of you).

19440 (Nether Brick, 5 DCs) + 32400 (Mossy Cobble, 5 DCs) + 81648 (Acacia Wood, 7 DCs) + 19440 (Jungle Wood, 2 DCs) = 152,928r.

If you both would like to continue, EvilTruman, your order number will be A028 and Faded, yours would be A029.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.