[Business] Slvr's Bulk Business

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Slvr, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May I have 2 DC's of oak logs pls?
  2. Most of the orders had not even been started, much less completed. I sent back rupees. I was under no obligation to complete them at that price. I understand your annoyance, but if I recall correctly, I had some 50+ DCs of different materials to provide. It simply wasn't feasible and wasn't fair to people that wished to order in the future with those that continued to order the second they could after others. I may have accepted the orders, but unless I scam (which would be keeping the rupees people sent me and then removing the orders), I haven't done anything wrong.

This was a remodel and an attempt to try and solve a lot of problems that are going on. I urge you to check back in the future to see if prices fall, but I also ask that you please understand why this happened, and that it was not an attack on anyone.
    FadedMartian likes this.

3. Prices have been updated again. DC quantities are now 50% off while SC quantities are 25% off. This means that, EvilTruman, your order would total 69,120r and luckycmusic45, yours would total 13,824r. :)
    luckycmusic45 likes this.
  4. I would like to place an order for 10 DCs of Sandstone and 10 DCs for Netherbrick (blocks), please :)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  5. I understand. Personally, I felt really bad about it, but I knew if I just opened it up and let people reorder at the same original price it would just go right back to the hectic situation which would make it slow for everyone, and send us right back to square one. :( I'm really sorry about that.

That order is perfectly fine with me as long as it's fine with you! 51,840r would be your total (2592r/DC for nether brick blocks and sandstone). I really hope that's okay and I hope to see your business in here still, in the future :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. The 51840r is fine :)
    Slvr likes this.
  7. Ugh. I already made all my sell signs, so I wouldn't have to so that while on holidays with only a laptop, that is super inconvenient... >.>

I still want everything I previously ordered, with only these changes:
    Change 5 DC sand into 10 DCs
    Add 20 DCs of sandstone

Please. :) Everything goes to 859 smp1, except for the sand, that goes to 5332 utopia, please.

I don't need to know a total price, per DC prices are enough for me.

Thanks in advance.
    Slvr and FadedMartian like this.
  8. Can I get 10 shovels, each enchanted with Mending, Eff5 and Unb3? Thanks!
    3 enchantments=300r+100r base=400r per shovel,*10=4,000rupees. Paid.
    edit: oh and also 2 stacks of blue orchids please, 256r.
    Slvr likes this.
  9. Will add you both as soon as I'm back on a computer. And Tom, you're welcome to take your time, I understand how my change was frankly annoying or inconvenient so if you would like me to wait that's absolutely fine. :) I will get back to you on DC prices in a little as well.

Again, Im very sorry and I still hope to do business with you again after these orders :)
  10. Prices are more reasonable, hopefully you can you keep up with the orders.
  11. Update 07/18/2018
    - Now buying experience bottles and shulker boxes at /v sbb_2-3. More info here!
    - Lava buckets added! Check them out!
    - Curious to see how some of the bulk orders are completed? Check out /v sbb_2-3. This residence includes my toolbox, a semi-automatic brewer, an auto-smelter, bulk storage for orders and smeltables like netherrack (and fuel, lava buckets being my fuel of choice). Clanging Bones, my private outpost, also helps provide material quickly.
    - Info board added to /v sbb_2-3. Turn around to see it. :)
  12. Sorry if that post seemed a bit salty/whatever, it probably was a bit, I apologise. :)

Anyways, DC prices:
    Sand: 3456
    Sandstone: 2592
    Red sand: 5184
    Red sandstone: 8640
    Emeralds: 27648
    Redstone: 6912

Oh and could you deliver the regular sand to 5332 on utopia? :) Rest at 859, please. :)

Yeah of course I'll still do business with you, no worries. :) How about you just sell everything except the sandstone to the signs already there, and I'll send over the extra rupees manually. Or maybe I feel like fixing all the signs and I won't have to do that. We'll see. Oh and from August 8-17(ish on both sides) I won't have any access to a computer, just fyi were it to take until then. In any case, no hurry, as since both I and Jelle soon are on holidays, we won't really need these items soon. ;) Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: hmm I want lava buckets too... way too many... if I supplied buckets, would you hate me a lot or only a bit if I were to order 250 DCs of lava buckets in the not super near future? :p I'd voluntarily raise the price from 162r/DC to 400r/DC. :)
  13. I need to do pixel arts.... Alright how much wool do i need... *sees amount* NOPE i'm not gathering this....

3 DCs of black wool, 1 of red... 1 of orange. Can you do this? 2592 + (4* 3024).... 14688 rupees. yeah, I'll pay ya next time I'm in game, if this order is ok.
  14. It's all good! And those look right.
    I'm down for the lava buckets. :p Don't need to supply buckets but if you do, I won't object.... XD

Order is all good with me and added. :)
  15. The order reset is fine! Could I get 5 DCs of end stone bricks? I believe you said 12.5k
  16. Indeed, that is! I'll add you back. :)
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  17. I checked the orders spreadsheet and mine wasn't on there but I was wondering if I could change it?
    If I can I would like to change it to 1 DC of gold ingots please :)
    Slvr likes this.
  18. Sure thing, I'll add you in for 1 DC of gold ingots. That'll be 12096r total and they will likely be completed by August 1st. Is that okay?
    JeffiGaming likes this.
  19. Yeah that sounds great! :D can't wait

Edit: Would an SC take less time to get?
  20. Slvr, my friend, can I pre-order 300 DCs of Lava? I know all of the light green slots are filled, I just wanted to give you plenty of time (no rush on the order) if you accept the order.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.