[Business] Slvr's Bulk Business

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Slvr, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slvr's Bulk Business
    Currently NOT accepting orders. Please refer to this post.

I tried this in the past and found it to be incredibly enjoyable. As I settle more into my new schedule I'm finding I have much more free time than I thought I did... ;)

It's quite simple! You choose what you want from the list linked below, PM me in-game, on the forums, or post on this thread, and I'll mark down your order and get it done as quickly as possible. I'll verify the total cost with you first, too, so you aren't surprised. Payment is expected upon delivery/pickup of the items.

You MUST provide me a drop-off location, or ask me to mail it to you. I will not hold the items on my residence with an access sign. Unfortunately, due to having players leave items at my residence for months in the past, I'm done trying to organize with players to pick up from my residence. If you have extremely extenuating circumstances (don't have a residence of your own, you live in the wild, you're 8 million blocks out in the frontier and won't be back for a week, etc), though, please PM me and we can work from there. :)

On my "current orders" spreadsheet, light green slots are "unlimited" - meaning you can order any amount of any item. However, you may only have 1 ACTIVE order at a time, meaning you cannot order again after having already ordered. If all light green slots are full, I will still accept orders, but you will be limited to a maximum of 5 DCs and can only have 1 ACTIVE order.

You can make edits to your orders after they have been submitted as long as it's minor. You cannot add more than an SC of items when editing an existing order.

Upon ordering you'll be given an estimate on how long it'll take me to get the items to you. This doesn't necessarily mean I will be done by when I say I will be, but I will try very hard to be!

(Below are links. They just go to google drive spreadsheets. No funny business here. :) )

List of items/prices.

Current Orders
  2. Could I please get 5 DCs of whatever wood is easiest for you?
    Kryarias likes this.
  3. Sure! Is 5 DCs of dark oak wood at 10,875r okay?
    Kryarias and ThaKloned like this.
  4. That's perfect. I can setup chests on Utopia. Let me know when it's ready and will do so. Thanks :)
    Kryarias and Slvr like this.
  5. No glass? D:
    Kryarias likes this.
  6. Can do glass! I forgot to add it to the list, oop. D: Lemme fix that.
    Kryarias and FadedMartian like this.
  7. Can I order 2 DCs of emeralds? If so, let me know how much. I can access set up right away. :)
    Kryarias likes this.
  8. 7776r, and awesome! Let me know. :D
    Kryarias likes this.
  9. What a great thread!. And prices too.

Can I please order 4x DCs of emeralds, and 2xDC of sand please?

I owe you 17,232. I will pay that in the next 11 hours. (And take your time I don't need the stuff in a rush)
    Kryarias, FadedMartian and Slvr like this.
  10. Could i order one dc of dark oak wood please?

I love the prices and ill set up access soon!
  11. Added, both of you! Will get them done soon. :)
    Kryarias and Jadziaa like this.
  12. Can I order a DC of iron ingots, but crafted into blocks? I’ll set up the access chest at /v 5114 on Utopia tmrw.
    Kryarias likes this.
  13. Could I get 10 DC of nether brick blocks? I owe you 4800r correct? and u can drop it off at res 4000 on smp2.
    Kryarias likes this.
  14. Ooo yay. c:

Could I please get 5 DCs of glass? :)
    Kryarias likes this.
  15. Crap, didn't make it before the 5 mark as I wanted to know if my friend had some more rupees. :p

I need much more (and more different items too), but I guess I'll start with what I likely need soonest:

Could I get 5 DCs of glass, please? :)

Which would be: 1450 × 5 = 7250 rupees. :)

No hurry at all on this (or any of my future orders for that matter :D)! I'll set up sell signs on my residence soonish (likely Thursday or so), so you can sell whenever (and it doesn't necessarily have to be everything in one go either. :))

Thanks for the service! :)
    Sydney4363, Kryarias and Slvr like this.
  16. With all the smelting you’re gonna be up to your elbows in xp...

I would like to order 1 dc of clear glass blocks, 3 double chests of nether brick blocks and I didn’t see this listed but could I also get 3 double chests of nether wart brick blocks.. (not nether wart blocks).

This would help me out a lot as these blocks will help me finish my nether rail from my outpost to outpost.. Would take a heck of a lot more to have the thing go to town.
  17. Ok thanks!
    Kryarias likes this.
  18. access is set up at /v 17935 on smp8
    Kryarias likes this.
  19. Yep!

You posted this just after the guy above you, but because it's nether brick and I can get that done very quickly, I'm not going to cut you down to 5 DCs. ;)

Added!

Awesome, thanks Tom :)

I use an auto-smelter most of the time, so probably not, actually... My laziness will be my own undoing xD And just to clarify you mean the red nether brick, right? If so, I'll just charge the same thing for that I do for regular nether brick. That brings your total to 2890r.

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------

Estimated wait times have been added to the OP, as well as totals! If you have any questions, let me know!
    Kryarias, ThaKloned and FadedMartian like this.
  20. Can I get 5 DC's of emeralds? 30 stacks of blocks?

^^Ill take more (even double lol) if you make them but will be happy with this order :)

I'll Pay 19,440r once you confirm receipt.
    Kryarias likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.