[Business] Slvr's Bulk Business

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Slvr, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, that's what i meant. Thanks! Also noticed the OP with times and it looks like my order is missing the 3 DC of Nether brick blocks
    Kryarias likes this.
  2. I'd rather if you paid once I dropped them off, if you don't mind! I'll add you to the OP.

And Tower, your red nether brick blocks are up there. :)
    Kryarias likes this.
  3. Between 4th of July festivities and some unexpected crisis with a fish tonight, orders will be delayed by a day or so on the dates in the OP. They should still be ready relatively quickly though :)

ThaKloned and Jadziaa - your orders will be ready soon! I'll let you know once they are complete.
  4. Hia thought I'd let you know I paid! Also, access chests set up on 3465
    Slvr and Kryarias like this.
  5. Could I get 5 DC of grass?
  6. You said that one could order more after someone else has ordered before you, right? If that's the case, I'd like to order another 5 DCs of glass, again 1450 × 5 = 7250 rupees. :) Again, no hurry, and if, because it's glass again, you'd rather put my first order below some others, that wouldn't be a problem at all with me. :)

In any case, I've set up sell signs for 10 DCs of glass at 859 on smp1, so you can sell them at any time you wish, and immediately get the rupees. :)

Thanks in advance! :)
    Kryarias likes this.
  7. Sure thing! That's 1400r total. You don't need to pay me until I get the items to you though. :)

Sure thing, Tom! Thanks :)
    TomvanWijnen and Kryarias like this.
  8. Your order is ready to be delivered! That's 2175r total. Where would you like me to drop it off at?

Yours will be done soon as well! If you could let me know where to drop them off, I could go ahead and drop them off as soon as I have the rest ready. :) Your order was 10875r total.
    Kryarias and Jadziaa like this.
  9. /v Jadziaa@a

Paid and the chest is right infront where you spawn just hoping the chest sign works :p
    Kryarias likes this.
  10. Dropped off!
    Jadziaa and Kryarias like this.
  11. Could I please get another 5 dcs of glass, too?
    Kryarias and Slvr like this.
  12. This is going to kill the economy, but sure, I'll bite.
    I'll take 4 DC's of harming 2 tipped arrows for 1120r please. :)
    Kryarias, FadedMartian and Slvr like this.
  13. Same goes for me. :p Another 5 DCs of glass, 7250 rupees total, delivery at 859, and no hurry as always. :)
    Kryarias and Slvr like this.
  14. Added! :)

That total would actually be 1920r. 4 DCs of regular arrows would be 1120r, but since you've asked for tipped, that's 200r extra per DC = 1920r. That okay still?

Added, thanks Tom :)
    Kryarias and TomvanWijnen like this.
  15. Crap, just realised I forgot to add "please"! :/ Here it is instead: "..., please. :)". :p
  16. *is dumb*
    Let's stick with 2 DCs for the time being, in that case
  17. Slvr, were you ready for all this business? :D
  18. Cannn I get uuuuhhhhhhhh

Burger, please

Nah I am looking for bulk of dirt. 10 dcs, please. If that isn't possible I understand
    Kryarias likes this.
  19. Utopia /v 5006. I'll pop on and pay.
    Slvr and Kryarias like this.
  20. No gravel? ;-; Can you do 1 SC of emeralds and 2 stacks of insta-damage 2 arrows?
    FadedMartian and Kryarias like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.