British People

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sachrock, Nov 23, 2016.

?

Are you British?

Yes 34 vote(s) 25.0%
No 102 vote(s) 75.0%
  1. *The 1975. That is all.
    Equinox_Boss and Sachrock like this.
  2. British? Oh, this includes me, am I too late to the party? :rolleyes:
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Sachrock like this.
  3. Nope, the party is never over :p
  4. This is starting to remind me of the Dutchmen club... times long gone, sadly :rolleyes:
    I'm going to check out marknaaijer's profile, now. :p
  5. 10/10 :p
    Jadzz, Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  6. My two favourite flags:

Union Flag:

Y Ddraig Goch (The Red Dragon)/Baner Cymru (Welsh Flag):

The British have always excelled at making cool flags.
    607, Equinox_Boss and Sachrock like this.
  7. Yeah i agree those flags are pretty cool :)
    Jadzz, 607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. So we know that there are a lot of people that are not from the UK, but have any of you visited the UK before? If so what were your opinions on it?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

9. Spent 3 weeks in London. Even took a day trip to go rock climbing on a cliff in Wales. We also went spelunking somewhere, but don't remember where. I really liked it there, although it was chilly for me. Even though it was August & all the locals were complaining of a heat wave.

I'm sure it is not the same as I remember though. I was there probably before most of you were born :D.
  10. Ah nice, yeah everyone normally complains about the weather, normally its too cold and we want it to be hotter, and then when its hotter we complain that we want it to be colder :p
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  11. I've been in London too. Had a great time.
    What struck me is that nobody seems to pay any respect to traffic lights. :confused:
  12. this is why we have road incidents
    i prefer southampton
    its a brillant hometown and where the titanic started its maiden voyage (not liverpool as most people ive talked to think)
    Equinox_Boss and God_Of_Gods like this.
  13. There's a couple more things:
    You have spiked/strangely dyed hair.
    Like to wear leather pants.
    Become very violent from watching a soccer, or should I say football, match.
    Complain a lot.
    Almost forgot, don't care much for Americans.
    ShelLuser, Equinox_Boss and Sachrock like this.
  14. Well in England we know America as the rebellious kid that takes after teen Britain
    Australia as the good kid who moved away for better jobs and Canada the French half sibling of America
    Daynsyy, lottie1664, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  15. Rain rain rain rain
  16. I visited the UK at birth. I liked it so much I decided to stay for the next 43 years.
  17. We had a lot of rain too, but I didn't really mind it. Also, somebody brought rain ponchos, and whenever it would rain while we didn't want it to, three of the guys would put them on, and it'd stop raining nearly immediately. We called the phenomenon The Poncho Boys.
  18. You forgot to mention the rain
  19. Oops missed this! Rain has been mentioned Yay!