British People

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sachrock, Nov 23, 2016.

?

Are you British?

Yes 34 vote(s) 25.0%
No 102 vote(s) 75.0%
  1. God bless America
  2. and go where exactly?
  3. Okay yeah, I'm just not into tea.
    Equinox_Boss and Sachrock like this.
  4. Why is it cancelled in the UK but canceled in the US?

it's bc we gave u that L in 1776

-@memeprovider
  5. France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Australia, Canada are pretty nice and not fascist (although France could change soon) and also very accepting of Brits.
  6. Ew what the Hell. TIL.
    We gave you the L back in 1812, but then you just gotta be special and make your language incorrect. :c
    607, Equinox_Boss, Carbonyx and 2 others like this.
  7. Dont forget America
  8. Do you even British bro :p
    I'm not British bro but I do love Tea with a little bit of honey with scones <mouth waters bonemeal out and out grows a tree> :eek:
  9. I said non-fascist.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Its a democracy.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Let's keep this thread on topic please
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Got me there
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Got that right :)
  14. Pretty sure America won the War of 1812. At least that's what Google says. Even though the official winner may be disputed I would tend to agree that the War of 1812 benefited America more because it was the first war the America held out its own without help from foreign nations. So maybe it should be cancellled in Britain? just kidding ;)
    Sachrock and Kephras like this.
  15. How about we change the topic and look at this
    SCONE
  16. oo That looks tasty
    Equinox_Boss and Jadzz like this.
  17. It probably is.

I really want one...
  18. Aaahhh you're making me hungry, as I haven't had lunch yet and it's 1:31 PM here lol
  19. My point wasn't that it was disputed - although good point :p

I was more thinking about how we burned the White House to the ground. Whether we lost or not, I think that's a pretty big 'lol hold this L' to burn an iconic building.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Not a Brit. I did spend 3 weeks in London when I was a young teen. That's when I grew fond of hot tea with milk or cream. I love a good Earl Grey or English Breakfast Tea. To this day, I always add a spot of milk or cream to my hot tea.
    Sachrock, 607 and Equinox_Boss like this.