ARK - Survival - EMC Players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. PLEASE don't mess with the Dinos unless you have learned the area well. The current dinos are for HARVEST ONLY. NOT COMBAT. They are low level, and rather spend points in harvest skills, and find higher level stuff for combat.

So just leave the level ups be on dinos, but please feed them if they are out of food.
  2. We have a visitor (level 26... so uh be careful to not anger it)

Luckygreenbird, 607 and Patr1cV like this.
  3. also chicken dice when your on we really need a Trike saddle and an extra Referidgerator.

Trike is awesome for berry collecting.
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  4. And for those not playing, here is our EMC base :) (We had a Female para named Betty who passed away at the young age of 30 minutes after a Dilo surprised attacked me and blinded me, and I accidently hit a Turtle (Carbo) when there was 3 of them nearby.... starting a dino brawl)

FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  5. How do I get this game? :p
  6. I'll try to get on but I have very limited time and the update it taking a lot more time than usual. Do you guys have the mats for the saddle?
  7. Searching for "EmpireMinecraft" does not return anything on the unofficial servers list.
  8. Did you take all the check marks out of the boxes at the bottom? Also it does show up right away. Sometimes takes awhile. Best to favorite it when you do find it.

I prob won't be on at all until I get my new card. Just not playable atm.
    ChickenDice likes this.
  9. I want ark so bad >.>
    I hopefully get it for my birthday in two days :)
    Patr1cV and ChickenDice like this.
  10. You have to buy it on steam, its 28 euros
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  11. Two questions-
    How do I get a steam account (does it cost money?)
    And how would I get euros?
    Gawadrolt and EffinBatman like this.
  12. Chespin Steampowered.com is the site to get steam, it's a free game marketplace. and it's 30$
  13. A Steam account is free, only the games cost money. You don't need euros, you can pay with whatever currency you use (probably US Dollar, British Pound or Euro)
    haastregt likes this.
  14. May I have a link to the page where I sign up ? :D
  15. So is this game like Minecraft and Unturned except with tamable dinosaurs? And better graphics?
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  16. RIP raKia :( One of our oldest dinos.

Was killing low level stuff for hide, and attacked a Phioma as I did just fine earlier... Well this one was out more in the open. Phiomas run away when attacked, and raKia, Titan and Artemis took off after it...

They ran out into very dangerous territory. raKia being faster ended up losing the 2 Trikes, which I thankfully caught up to and brought them back to safety. But I lost raKia :/

I went out looking for him only to receive the message raKia had been killed by a Level 3 Carno.

I have no clue where... Only a general area west of the river2 in the red circle

I was around the blue circle when we attacked.... thats how far they ran.
  17. FYI found this good map:

607, ChickenDice and ThaKloned like this.
  18. Rest in peace, raKia. You served us well. <3

On another unrelated point, I almost broke my back today and therefore will be quite absent in-game for a lil' bit.