ARK - Survival - EMC Players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. It is not. Its a false positive.
  2. So the servers down?
  3. Yes. I just checked and it is still down. :(
  4. Who all can restart it?
  5. Currently BK is the only one who can restart it, but it isn't BK's fault; it's the hosts fault. The server reboots every night if no players are online (even when false ghost players are on). BK has submitted many tickets involving the issue, but HostHavoc is not responding with good responses. Alls we can do is wait; if the problem persists then we're going to most likely switch hosts.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  6. I figured it had to do with the host.
  7. Updated thread title and edited OP.
    I stopped hosting our server as a game update corrupted the world. please contact BurgerKnight for info on his server to use.

FYI to those who have me on Steam, it's not me playing ARK, I'm letting my little brother use my account to play (As the Family Sharing thing broke and I can't get it working for his account :/)
  8. Seems the server is down.
  9. I've already got a hold of the issue with BK, he is aware of the issue; and again, it isn't a simple restart to get it back up and running again. It's the host having the issues.
  10. I figured it was that. I'm just trying to get on once in awhile, but if I can't, so be it. No great problem.