ARK - Survival - EMC Players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Technically, I don't see why not; but it seems downloading dinosaurs/players seems to be a bit over powered and doesn't seem far. Knowing that, I could go to Single Player, get a level 400 dinosaur and upload it to the ARK Server.

The blueprint chest is at the starter base, it may be locked. If so try either 2847 or 5555. Make sure to return whatever you take.

We've been requesting a reset for quite a while, but I don't know if all the players want to do so.
  2. OK thanks and that's why I said something about trying out a poll for it and see how it goes.
    607 likes this.
  3. If it resets, I have something to do on ark again, that would be great for me :).
    Also, I think it will indeed be fun for newer players too, to start of somehow equally.
    We have a group with all ARK members somewhere laying around in the PM's (I dont know if you are in it already), maybe we could vote there (after checking if everyone is actually in it)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  4. I'm not in it but feel free to add me. Kinda seems like barely anyone pays attention to this thread anyways lol
  5. Probably some glitch that when a thread is very old you dont get alerts from it. I accidentally saw this at recent threads too instead of getting alerted :3
    EDIT: I cant find the group :3. I dont know all members either, so making a new one will be hard lol. Could someone who can find the group bump it please :3 (or just invite C_McFly)
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  6. Anyone wanting to check out the update but can't because of the second patch?
  7. Ark somethimes makes updates that don't work, and then you get a couple more updates soon after that. I don't get why they do that, but usually after half an hour or so when you update again it works. (at least, that was my experience)
    Also, JMB bumped the PM for me, I invited you there :)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  8. is the server still active
  9. Yeah I play pretty regularly but there's only a few of us that play now
  10. that kl is server pve or pvp?
  11. may have to check it out then as played ark alot
  12. Its basically EMC just with ark so all EMC rules apply to it
  13. but no for a while prob 6 months now
  14. Well check it lol. Could always use a new player.
  15. When I get on tonite I'll make ya up some gear if you'd like.
  16. that sounds good thanks
  17. I'll PM you on the location of the chest if your not on.
  18. Does anyone know the multipliers for taming/breeding?