ARK - Survival - EMC Players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. I think I've taken a long enough hiatus on ARK. I don't be able to play for hours on end, but I think I'm gonna try to get back into it.
  2. What does steam workshop mods have to do with video card drivers? Though I have no clue what they are, but doesn't sound like something that relates to drivers.

I highly doubt something for Steam for Linux is at the point of integrating with system video card drivers.
  3. Oh it was meant to be a general question about the game not about drivers sorry if that was confusing
  4. That's what I was going for the Tundra for :p lol thanks, we need to make a grave for vein haha.
    I have his remains :confused:
  5. Since you lost vein and scar in the same week I feel I'm need to give you some new Dino's to help make up for them. They aren't the highest level but I'll put them at chickens base with a little gift too.
  6. If anyone is passing underwater near my base and happens to spot my shark, could they please bring him to the surface. Got attacked by a couple of plessis while farming pearls, managed to escape only to be finished off by an angler. I see no death log for the shark in the tribe logs so he is still down there. Tried to get down on a frog but my O2 is insufficient. Almost at lvl75 and scuba gear.
  7. Hi BigDavie!

We have a scuba set in our fabricator and another one in the middle vault under armor at our mountain base if you want to borrow it. You can also use one of our plessisaurs or sharks also to go get your shark.
  8. I lost a dolphin around there too named winter if you find him while looking for Davies shark let me know.
  9. Someone found your shark and brought it to your base.
  10. Sorry that was me, dinged lvl 75 and promptly crafted scuba gear.
  11. My brother spotted a tamed pteranodon named pteranodon (lvl 165) at me and my brothers base. It is not mine nor his, so did any of you loose one/store one here on purpose?
    It is here for a day or two now (we waited a bit to see if it would get ppicked up, but it didnt).
    Patr1cV and ChickenDice like this.
  12. Dice and I found that pteranodon in the out in the wild when we were running around getting chitin. We thought it might be yours.
    If anyone lost a lvl 165 pteranodon, then it is at Haastregt's new base north of our mtn base.
    ChickenDice likes this.
  13. Ah...
    We have been thinking, and stuit did lose a pteranodon about this level, but that is about 1.5months ago, which seems to long to be able to survive still. So if anyone lost it, you can pick it up at our base :)
    And @chicken, if no-one lost a pteranodon, you can have it or if you dont want to we can take care of it too :p
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  14. If no one claims by Dec 29, then it is your Haastregt.
  15. Lol me and dice just tamed up one lv 167 so looks like this pteranodon is your haas :)
  16. Probably going to buy this on Christmas.
  17. Great! glad to hear we will have a new member joining soon.
  18. I havent checked it, but you might be lucky with the holiday sale ;)
  19. It's currently 40% off
  20. Thanks alot chickenDice, chickenbutler and JMB for the presents! It really helps us out alot :D
    (Us, because Im speaking for stuiter too ;))