ARK - Survival - EMC Players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Yes bigdavie me and jtal play.
  2. Pretty barren nowadays, but itll pick up again during the summer.
  3. Well i now own the game. Just hopefully my laptop is going to be able to support it for now until I upgrade here soon.
  4. I may return sometime again, not really sure. There isn't much to do once you hit endgame; maybe it's time for a server reset soon?...
  5. I would actually play right now if anyone is on..
  6. Anyone available that could let me in the tribe?
  7. Anyone available that could let me in the tribe?
  8. I usually go on about the time this post is posted. If you give me a shout I will add you.
  9. Ill go on right now...
    NVM.. i uninstalled ark because it was being dumb to my computer.
  10. Surprisingly my new laptop runs ark pretty well. Especially when it was only $550.
  11. Davie if you get on tonite can u move zippy into Haas base please. He's outside the door by the houses and possibly see if my body is there too. My internet messed up and I can't get back on.
  12. You are asleep next to zippy.
  13. Oops my bad I forgot to let ya know I was able to get back on.
  14. They may be introducing cross-platform compatibility in the near future; meaning you will be able to play on ARK Servers from PC, Xbox, Playstation, etc. Don't get your hopes too high though haha they say a lot of things. Currently sources are saying it's aimed towards no, but a developer was teasing a little about it.

My understanding of this, due to software limitations between these systems, it is merely impossible to do so unless they technically 'recreate' the game.
  15. I don't know if you already do it, but you could use my base as your base as I don't really play anymore (I might go play again if there is like a server reset or a new big update, but I was kinda bored with the game like JMB). You would have the best base of the whole server! (jk lol, the roof isnt even finished xD) :p
    Oh, and welcome ;)
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  16. I'm going to come back soon, when there is enough content where I'll have a day's worth of stuff to do.
  17. So far I've been using the facility and some of ur resources you left and was considering moving in but I was gonna ask so thanks
    607 and haastregt like this.
  18. Oh forgot something. I didn't think to ask first but I was given a max lvl argy on another server and I downloaded it earlier. Is that OK to y'all or should I reupload it?
  19. Is there a community blueprint chest anywhere?
  20. Just so we can get more players again can we do a poll to request a reset?
    haastregt, JMB6362 and ChickenDice like this.