ARK - Survival - EMC Players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Breeding is default
    Taming is 6x
  2. I'm probably not gonna be on much until there's a reset. It just got to boring playing by myself so I moved servers. If any of y'all wanna come check out the server I'm on now just pm me and I'll gove you the details.
  3. soooo...... guess who just purchased this game? :)
    crafter31211 and Gawadrolt like this.
  4. I'm on right now :)
  5. Just note we switched servers meaning the IP has been changed. Contact BurgerKnight for the new server ip/password.
  6. I also just got the game, but I have to increase my ram. I'm getting lost of lag. Will contact BK later.
  7. So I'm getting the message "unable to query server info for invite". Is the server down?

Edit: on. :)
  8. Is it possible (through a mod or something) to have an opt in option for PvP? I really enjoy it in this game and would be much more inclined to join if there were people on here that would be game for a clan war thing. That would make the game so cool. Also, the only people I really play this with are ones who are not part of EMC. Is it ok for me to bring them on since I know them? If not that's cool, but it will affect my play style, from clan leader to solo nomad lol.
  9. Does anyone still play on the server? I was thinking of getting ARK, but I wanted to make sure people were still on it and why buy a game just for one server that is dead.
  10. I still play it on our server. My ram is on the low end but I just keep everything on low setting and seem to have no trouble.
  11. There are people on still. Not many but a few. I have talked with BK (who owns the server since it had to be moved from the Dev server on Aikar's end) and he wants to kinda expand it. In answer yes.
  12. I cant get the server to show up on the list. Searching EmpireMinecraft on Unofficial, password protected on, then off, and nada, nothing
  13. You have to add the ip through a steam server list
  14. Server name is EMC v2
    This is indeed the easier way.

I'll PM you the IP, Walrus.
  15. Confused as to how to set up the server
  16. Bring up the main steam page. In the upper left corner there is "steam" "view" etc. Click on the word view and go down to servers. Click on that and then in the bottom right click on add new server. This brings up the box to put the IP address in, check favorite and then join game. The server should then be in the favorite list in the game menu. Hope I explained this right and that it helps.
  17. Hm, I keep getting "lost/timeout connection pending to host" when trying to connect
  18. The server has been throwing issues recently. Let me try.
    Edit: It does appear to be down. Again. >.<
  19. Can't seem to connect at all. Servers up tho seeing as there's one player on