ARK - Survival - EMC Players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. I remember seeing a Carno in an area earlier today when I was taming a Trike. Plus some raptors, good spot for when we get higher leveled up and suited
  2. I got it for my birthday :D!
    You will all see me around I guess =P
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  3. I am looking at the unOfficial list, I have everything unchecked, searched for EmpireMinecraft, but it keeps saying no session found :(
    Help...
    Patr1cV likes this.
  4. I'll be on later, friend me on Steam so that you can check "Friend's" so it'll only load the server I'm in, EmpireMinecraft. I might be a while though, like after 10am EMC time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mattglancy/
    EDIT: I have till 1:30pm EMC time =P
    haastregt likes this.
  5. oh I was a bit too late :/ maybe next time. I also invited some other players here as a friend and caden accepted, but my friend is here now so I am going to play some other games with him because he doesnt have ARK.
    Patr1cV, 607 and CadenMann like this.
  6. Does anyone know who "brenden" is?
  7. Uh, it would be really great if the server could be password protected. Cause I just found a random player who knows where our base location is...
  8. well they cant really do much i dont think. I made a backup just incase.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  9. There was a player named ChuckenDice, who isn't in our clan (NOT ChickenDice), I was able to demolish his buildings with just the hotkey thing to access it's selection
  10. Thats chickendice's original character before he got invited to the tribe. If player doesn't play for a while it lets you demolish, its a derelict system.
  11. I have just successfully tamed a Brontosuarus, Roy, for us. Thanks to the help of moose with some Tranq Arrows =)
    607 likes this.
  12. Awesome, what level? Been working on EMC today.
  13. I haven't been able to get on lots lately, but I hope to be able to get on tomorrow to play a bit and perhaps tame a dinosaur.
  14. It's currently at Level 5, but it looks cool and the stats are extremely good except for stamina and speed
  15. I logged in to find our fridges out of spark powder last night.. We lost a good bit of berries and time on the eggs.

can someone please farm tons of flint and stone so we can make bulk supply.

I also fertilized many plants, please pick up dino poop when seen! we now have many plants and need lots of poop.

Finally, a supply crate gave more irrigation stuff and another plant plot, so we can extend that more.
    607 likes this.
  16. I still havent logged on this yet and I already feel im far behind
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  17. havent been on as much since been working on EMC (have to balance things :p ) but please keep watch on the fridge!
    and pick up the poop!

I maxed out 2 of the fridges last night, we need to get an over supply of spark.

also dino leveling - since dodos are useless other than egg poopers, if you see them leveled, just pump everything into HP (incase something hostile gets in base, to give them the best chance at surviving).

We really need some re-supplies. So if anyone can, take a blubber butt to the rocks and trees just north of the base and harvest tons of materials.

we need mass supply of wood, thatch, fiber, flint, stone.

no such thing as too much.

also last night I built a bookshelf, located in the 2nd room by the door.
  18. We could really use a password for the server, even if it's just "Aikar" =P
    Too many random people coming in, a bit unsettling
  19. =============== I ADDED A PASSWORD ==============

... as master suggested, "Aikar"

I went down the valley and on to the hill by base where I built the ramp up to (that we cant go up with dinos yet...)

It appears that area is 'safe' as in only dilos. Did not run into any big baddies.

I took an army out of raKia, Titan, Big Bertha, Fat Amy, Dilojane9191 (for you who haven't played... Yes Mossi named it after krysyy lmao.) and From Zero to Dilo. Had quite the pack!

Between Titan and the Dilos the Dilo enemies stood zero chance... (and sure raKia tried to fight too. Doubt blubber butts did anything damage wise)

I packed every single dinos inv full for most part, and ended up on the cliff edge near our base, so I got to use my new ramp to bring the dinos down (currently hard to convince them to move down it due to the broken ramp part that doesn't connect), but I got them all down with a nice loot of stone, flint, and mostly tons of wood.

So the entire floor of the base is now wood, all of the walls on the 2nd floor are complete, and started roofing.

If anyone can continue chopping wood it would be appreciated.
    607 likes this.
  20. Just logged in today and discovered your password, after a few minutes of panic - found it!...phew, my dino's need food. lol
    .Just put 300 wood in your 'fibre' chest. hope it helps.