ARK - Survival - EMC Players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Make sure you are checking on unOfficial and you haven't checked any of the boxes. **If you find it make sure to favorite it, it will come in very handy to quickly finding it**
  2. I don't have the minimum requirements for pc specs to play the game.... so want a new computer.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. I just lost Internet at home, please drag me to house if you can (don't loot me please)
    Luckygreenbird and just_five_fun like this.
  4. Where are you?

Edit: nvm bk got it
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. Anyone see where my chest went? I had everything in it, now it's gone.
  6. I've been playing this game almost non stop for 2 days. I might join this server for a while. Such a fun game xD
    ChickenDice and ThaKloned like this.
  7. I think I remember someone talking of a bronto attack destroying some chests
  8. Again? That might have been from before we fixed it all up. Looks like everything else is the same.
  9. Has the server not been updated to the latest ARK version yet? Because I can't seem to find it in my favorites anymore
    ChickenDice likes this.
  10. Woo, fixed the issue. Going to get on eventually.
  11. Issue?
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  12. I had lots of issues getting on. I later figured out that I had one of the check marks checked off by accident. :p
  13. Good luck actually getting on though, it isn't showing up on the server lists anymore, there was an update today and I'm assuming Aikar hasn't updated the server to it yet =P
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  14. updated
    Luckygreenbird and ThaKloned like this.
  15. I think out main goal should be more spike traps to protect our mansion lol
  16. I noticed that you guys appeared to have tamed some dinosaurs in my absence. I shall try to do so myself, hopefully without dying.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  17. Ya I tried slapping a Raptor.. he did not like..
  18. Put your bow in your inv along with some arrows. Anyone else need one?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  19. Oh nice thanks! :) Just need 1 axe and pick and I should be good to go. (Unless I still have those)
  20. I cant find it?