ARK - Survival - EMC Players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. H1Z1 all the way ^-^
    ChickenDice likes this.
  2. what does that mean?

Also, our coords are 85,55 above the lagoon like thing on map.
    Choose South2 spawn, youll either be on south side of the lagoon or hopefully with us or somewhat nearby.

Also don't chop any big trees immed near us, we already cleared so many it looks so bare now, so preserve some appearence and shade and go out for wood.
    Luckygreenbird, ThaKloned and 607 like this.

3. I logged in this morning... everyone's been slaughtered! :p

Also how did you guys set spawn? The only options where demo, fast travel and repair.
  4. H1Z1 is another survival game that I've been playing :)
  5. You dont set spawn, when you die you get to choose which bed to spawn at.

also, if we place beds in other parts of the world, you can fast travel to the other bed (but you drop your items). You simply choose which bed to spawn at.

The bed name is suppose to be a name to describe what area it is.

and were not dead, just you stay in game on logout, so everyones sleeping while logged out, keep the door closed :p
    Luckygreenbird, 607 and ThaKloned like this.
  6. oh lol thought a Trex snacked everyone lol
  7. can not find server
  8. Took me a while to find it. If you look at the bottom left corner you'll see a pull down menu for server type, make sure that one is on 'Unofficial' and take the check marks out of the boxes below it (if there are any). In the search box up top type 'Em' and wait a bit. Should eventually show up. Make sure to favorite it so you don't have to search again.
    607 likes this.
  9. So I just ordered a new video card. I had to run every setting on low and still was a tad choppy.
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  10. So we shouldn't call it bradbae's bed? :p. Also I'll be on later tonight after work along with my brother. (woo 10 hour day!)
  11. Maybe this weekend, if we're not all busy, we should get a good session going. Do some explorin. (and much dying :p)
  12. I'll still be off and on, Still have to fix Max's PC, and of course more work on EMC.
    Luckygreenbird and ThaKloned like this.
  13. goin on now, ill expand the roof up 1 level, going to have to clear cut a forest somewhere
  14. Our little shack is blossoming. Now if we can just stop pooping in the house, we'll be set :p
    eviltoade, 607 and cadenman2002 like this.

15. Either way, I defecate in the ocean, if you don't mind.
    Qwerty189 and ThaKloned like this.
  16. Not your fault ... you tripped over Aikar, you got startled and thing happened.
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  17. Curious about how many times I may need to refresh the server list, and what you guys used to search for it. Having a bit of issues finding it =/
  18. We need to get that newspaper haha
  19. I can't seem to connect anymore. I tried looking up EmpireMinecraft on the server list, and it comes up with nothing.

I was able to connect perfectly fine an hour ago. Does anyone else have this problem/a fix for it?

20. EDIT: I replied to the wrong thing, and it seems like you noticed very fast caden >.<
    cadenman2002 likes this.