ARK - Survival - EMC Players

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Jul 7, 2015.

1. I have been thinking about buying this game. This gave me the last push, and since it is almost my birthday, I Will hopefully be able to buy it then :D
    Patr1cV and PenguinDJ like this.
  2. ...loggin on... can't wait...
  3. Can't fine EmpireMinecraft on the unofficial server list. Is this like a US only thing?

EDIT: Found it!!
  4. Will look into.
  5. This was the final push for me, too. Will be getting the game tonight. :)
  6. Alrighty, folks,

I just purchased ARK: Survival Evolved on Steam. I await for it to install. I shall be on the server later tonight.
  7. Just bought it, installed and im trying single player now to get the basics
  8. Going on now
  9. Playing now with ChickenDice. Not sure if anyone else is on. I got messed up by a Dino!
  10. I'd get it but I'm not too sure if my laptop can handle it. Going to check it's spec requirements soon

Edit: Yey! I can handle it, now I just need money... I'll try selling some of my CS:GO stuff xP
  11. Just a tip to anyone joining server. Make sure to favorite it. It doesn't always show up on the list right away. Sometimes not at all. Once its Favorited, your good to go.
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. I'd join you guys if you allow ark data transfers. Effectively it allows you to move your character (XP / level) between servers. I think I'd go nuts starting to level from scratch again.
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  13. First post I've seen from you in quite a while. :eek: Glad to see that name again.

Either way - since I have never played this before, I can't relate. However, people that play on other servers frequently I can see wanting to transfer their XP and levels between servers.
  14. Is that not enabled? I can enable it if you tell me how. Id love to transfer my own too...
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  15. It has finished downloading, at last! (Cruel Internet is cruel. :mad:)

I'll be on in a flash! I've just ought to learn how to not be cruelly eaten by dinosaurs first.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  16. Me, ThaKloned, and mman are making a temporary base right here . Anyone is welcome there while it lasts :)

Edit: The base is at the red dot, not the "Me" Icon
  17. Great time :) Get me more hides I can make us a bed :p Cya tomorrow.
  18. A lovely home base has been built, we clear cut a forest, and we killed a giant turtle. All in all a good day. Also TheKloned we got a bed so next time your on you can set your spawn.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  19. Did you figure out how to set your spawn or is it automatic?