[APRIL FOOL] SMP8 Independence - Spring/Summer 2017

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Hashhog, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dunno if it said anything about res', but if we have a res on 8, what would happen
  2. Yes because then I couldn't drive up to the Blue Cat Cafe and have coffee with several cats vying for my attention.
    Unless I renewed my passport. Wait, would Austin build a wall?
    KaliaLlama and PetezzaDawg like this.
  3. *checks forum* oh something new after 6 months of nothingless (minus the cool rabbit foot promo), finally!

ah of course why check the forum on april fool
    SirCue, ShelLuser and WolfInAction like this.
  4. Okay, come on now.
    Don't delete my posts if there's nothing wrong about them, I don't like that.
    That's why I appreciated this situation this year: our posts didn't seem to get deleted. And that's how it should be.
    /rant
    We3_MPO, SirCue, AyanamiKun and 2 others like this.
  5. Well today certainly seems like the start of something new. ;)
    Tuqueque and SirCue like this.
  6. It is. :) And I'm done with it, honestly, it has had its run. :p
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. they deleted ur posts? so thats why shell was talking to no one. i guess that proves that this is a joke ^.^
    607 likes this.
  8. Shel tends to talk to noone from time to time anyway I think, but yeah. :rolleyes:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. Na na na na
    Na na na na
    Hey hey hey
    Goodbye

Finally I can throw away all those fish :p
  10. That cannot be disclosed until the stroke of midnight... or until Aikar grants courage to Hashhog a heart to The_boulder and little red shoes for those who need to fly home with their little dog too...
    khixan, _Devil__, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  11. uh oh, I can't find my post in response to yours either anymore. conspiracies! :eek:

One thing though, this isn't just about you and me. And it's only 3PM EMC time.

In the mean time I'll just have to write up a complaint as to our convo disappearing :)
    607 likes this.
  12. i dunno, im confused 2 but shell is suspiciously relaxed about it ^.^

heres what he said on grip thread when i asked about what grip is gonna do:

607 likes this.
  13. dude you should of known it was April fools as soon as you read it
  14. Its about time :p we have out own warning when u join we might as well have our own server! Free at last!! ;)
  15. That's true. I realise that. However, people who are only finding this thread now, will probably not read all eleven pages anyway, so a few posts giving things away shouldn't be a big deal. Especially not with so many posts keeping it up.
    Anyway, I should really go to bed.
    We'll see how many posts of mine remain tomorrow. ;)
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  16. you are going to bed so early? btw we are from the same country :p
  17. If smp8 was to actually break away, what would replace it?
  18. I am seriously upset now!!!! Lucky was just demoted because he can't be a mod and stay on 8. I'm sorry Lucky, you are a valiant bird. ;-;

You know what!? I'm just done!
    Zrugite and AyanamiKun like this.
  19. Luckygrenbird has officially stepped down to lead his people. It will be an honor to serve under this great man.

All hail Jarl Luckygreenbird of SMP8!
  20. LGB!!!! Who am I gonna turn to for redstone stuff?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.