2016 EMC Survey: How Are We Doing?

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Well that was fun.
  2. I'll be honest, I really didn't enjoy having all the response boxes 100% mandatory. Especially the checkboxes, lol. I don't do any of the events anymore, so I just picked writing. Hopefully that won't skew the results too much.

Edit:
    Yeah I complain a lot. I need SOME way to validate myself.
    RainbowPony, Slvr, Gawadrolt and 6 others like this.
  3. We need an Empire football team.
  4. Do you think there will be a survey to also include forums? I feel like forums are such a big part of the EMC community that it merits a least a little survey. Also I was basically useless on the SMP survey :p
  5. Yesh!
    http://imgur.com/a/P7RWt
    I noticed that too. Same.

Submitted my form. See you all in January, and Merry Christmas! :cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Edited the form to add a none of the above option for the contests one, but the rest are mandatory because when we haven't made them mandatory in the past we get a lot of non-answers. We need your input on everything we've listed.
  7. Forums are majorly lacking at the moment due to lack of update. We know this and we know that every survey about them would be listing features that we simply can't put in place right now. So no, we aren't doing one about forums this year.
  8. Sorry, I couldn't really be of any help with the feature suggestions.
    I submitted an answer to the survey, though! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Done, some of the question I just put a ?, Didn't really have a response to them.

Put Aikar as worst staff member. ;) Put a :) on what I said. It was more of a request.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. >tfw when the answers are all mandatory but you don't want to answer them

11. That's perfectly fine. That is data in itself.
  12. That's onederful feedback
  13. He was the first One to reply.
  14. What if we haven't participated in any of the events listed, but are being asked to rate them anyways? (I cannot submit my form because I haven't rated them; I never attended any of the events listed.)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. That's not what it asks. Even if you haven't participated, you should have an idea whether you would want to attend or not
    Nickblockmaster and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. It's asking me to rate the events; I never attended them, how can I rate them if I haven't attended them?
    Equinox_Boss and Gawadrolt like this.
  17. Filled it out... only spent like 20 minutes when it literally could have been done in 2. I'm not sure which one is more appropriate so: you are welcome AND direct any complaints to my PM inbox :-P
    TomvanWijnen, 607, Slvr and 3 others like this.
  18. The instructions state.
    Please rate the following events based on your likelihood to attend if held at a convenient time for you. This is used to gauge community interest in event types to determine what we may run more of in 2017. If you don't know what an event is, ask a staff member.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.