1 Word Story line

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Silken_thread, Apr 22, 2020.

1. I have seventeen banana's named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera."
    StnyPawsJr likes this.
  2. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You
  3. I have seventeen banana's named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may
  4. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder
  5. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why
  6. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats
  7. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have
  8. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the
  9. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency
  10. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to
  11. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish
  12. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts
  13. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but
  14. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad
  15. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided
  16. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas
  17. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are
  18. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite
  19. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite concious.
  20. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite concious of