1 Word Story line

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Silken_thread, Apr 22, 2020.

1. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism
  2. Argh, it's so hard to make this make sense! xD
    Sometimes it seems like people are going in the same direction, but then someone messes it up by throwing a curveball. :rolleyes: At least I hope nobody does this on purpose... Let's try to tie it together somehow. :D There's something I do appreciate, though, but I think that giving it away would be too much of a hint towards a certain direction, and that takes the fun (and frustration :mad:) out of the game. ;)

I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  3. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though
  4. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats
  5. AmusedStew isn't making 607's job any easier.

I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess
    AmusedStew and 607 like this.
  6. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles

Edit: It was so hard to write "bananas" because it kept making me think there's like 4 N's in there xD
  7. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without
  8. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having
  9. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their
    Stnywitness likes this.
  10. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn.
    StnyPawsJr likes this.
  11. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad
  12. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who
  13. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is
  14. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra
  15. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent
  16. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding
  17. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from
  18. The poor grammar is killing me... lol

I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the
    StnyPawsJr likes this.
  19. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers,
    Silken_thread likes this.
  20. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who