1 Word Story line

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Silken_thread, Apr 22, 2020.

1. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has
  2. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has rabies.
    StnyPawsJr likes this.
  3. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has rabies been
  4. bump lets keep it going and keep it flowing
  5. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting
  6. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever
    StnyPawsJr likes this.
  7. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since
    Stnywitness likes this.
  8. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last
  9. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year,
    StnyPawsJr likes this.
  10. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to
  11. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to enhale
    StnyPawsJr likes this.
  12. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous
  13. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles
    Stnywitness likes this.
  14. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered
  15. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in
  16. New

I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey.
  17. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However,
    StnyPawsJr likes this.
  18. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan
  19. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted
  20. I have seventeen bananas named Vlad, they are really squishy and humorous. People say, "Your snazzy hat doesn't sing opera." You may wonder why hats have the tendency to finish thoughts, but Vlad decided bananas are quite conscious of cannibalism, similarly though cats possess turtles without having their yarn. Vlad who is hydra agent, hiding from the Avengers, who has been plotting ever since last year, to inhale poisonous waffles covered in honey. However, Cap'tn Shamus O'Finnigan spotted my